Reviews for Behind the mask
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
More! This is absolutely exciting! I am sorry I don't have an acount but you can know me as dawnwisker. Wherever i think about your stories durring the day I always find myself drooling! Please write more!
lil kiki love chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Cute
naomi chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
sooo cool I like it :) when will be next?
CutePiglet chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Oh, that's too bad! I really liked this story so far, are you going to continue? Even though it's been 5 years, please? :)
Misaki - Mizuky chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
are you going to continue Behind the mask and all that? I hope so!
hmmmmmm chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
PLEASE FINISH THIS! The Fanfiction is awesome so far! I like fluffy things :3 Please please PLEASE FINISH!
Serena6686 chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
nice
cheetahkit chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
one word: CON-TIN-UE!
Yugi Muto chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
GOD Damit make more please?
gamer260 chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
please update
zypher chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
(adding on to your reply)

I know it's often hard to make longer posts. I'm sorry if it came across as possibly pushy, I just hate it when things I read are cut short... And thats because I was enjoying what I was reading. (;

Putting the shortness aside, I understand that it's hard not to be busy, I know... I've a few fics of my own that have... dusted over. I've considered pulling back from my breath of fire postings and maybe make my own yugixatem (yami) fic. Reading stories like your own inspire me to do so. Though, it'll have to wait what with my move and so forth. Any way, enough of my ramblings, basically I enjoyed reading your entire story thus far. x3
Zypher Evans chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
I have very much enjoyed reading up to this point in your story and I'd like to be able to read more. If it is at all possible perhaps your chapters could be a bit longer.. I'm only saying that beacuse I enjoyed reading and didn't want to stop. xP
Aynessa chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Mwe! Good story! Sorry, I couldn't help but checking out your fics since you so graciously review mine! :) I like this one a lot.

...Hm. Is Yami a prince of the Moon people? XD Sorry, couldn't help it. The first chapter made me think "o".

Interesting! You're German, right? You have impeccable English skills! I used to speak German, and I even went to Germany for two weeks! :( Sadly, I've forgotten most of the language. *sigh*

Awesome story! Update soon!

AND, if you need any more beta readers, I have good grammar! I would love to help out with your stories. :)
kingleby chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
this idea is so cool! i love it _
Sugarmoe chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Ooh! Can't wait for the next chappie! I hope its soon!