Reviews for The End of the Road
TreacleMineRoad chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Sniffle. This is really good. I hated the way they were just killed off and all we've got is Susan as an adult. Even DEATH hated this one. I thought the sand of the desert was black?
rainbirds chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aw-I'm not kidding when I say I almost cried reading this. They're both such great characters and I wish this scene was canon. Really, really well done... ;•; crying fish
Bil chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great story. You did a wonderful job of merging humour and death, which is no mean feat. I really enjoyed reading this.
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I liked it.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Swamp angel chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
KEEP THE 'MORT X YSABELL WITH A LITTLE INTERFERENCE FROM DEATH' ALIVE!
cordelia chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
fabulous!

really lovely...just the right amount of humour, and some really great touches. i'm so glad someone's managed to create such a great version of this missing scene...i was rather upset when the wonderful Mort was killed off so suddenly, and this interpretation almost makes it ok!

love it!

:D
Winter-Eyes chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
brilliant...truely brilliant. sorry i can't say more but i am still shaking my head in wonder and disbelief at how good this was
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Wow. That was beautiful, I almost cried. You managed to carry off this missing scene so well, with all the characters in character.
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I like it- it's sad but not depressing and with just the right touch of humour so that it doesn't seem forced or unnatural.
Not your average chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
i really liked this. i hated it when tp killed off the sto helits so impersonally, they were some of my fave characters. ah well. u write really well, quite pratchettesque. do write some more- maybe a susan sto helit story? NYA
Chess chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Highly wonderful. Sad, but funny too, and very romantic. You managed to pull all those elements together beautifully.
Kattikit chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This is so sad! it almost made me cry! I love this story, nothing much more i can really say about it.
Archer chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
seriously, seriously good. just the right mix of humour, sadness and the things in between.

:-)
Tindomiel chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Fantastic. It's a shame their deatsh were never described in the book, but your story does it great justice indeed.

Even with the tragedy, it's wonderful how you use ironic humour in what Mort says. Death's appearance was sadly hilarious, and the last line... I think I was torn between laughter and tears.

Well done, very well done.

I love the way all their anniversaries end up in disaster... a great concept for this one.

*standing ovation*
RoseMeg chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
That was...beautful. Really well-written, atmospheric, sad, sweet and romantic at the same time. All I can say is, keep writing!