Reviews for Tales of the Heart
Crescent Venus chapter 32 . 12/23/2006
Aw! Thanks for the gift-chapter full of WAFF-y goodness! I really love the interactions between Alex and Mia, and also between Mia and Zoe. The two women act like sisters, or even aunt and niece-it's so cute!

Anyway, I can hardly wait for the next story arc coming up! ::grins::
Crescent Venus chapter 31 . 1/22/2006
I have to say, that was one of the funniest chapters you've done so far! The Blind Date From Hell was hilarious!

Now, about Mia and Alex. We've established that there's mututal interest. Will this possibly be taken a step further at the junior prom?
RogueFanKC chapter 30 . 9/2/2005
I hope you had fun in Wyoming, TH. )

And this was absolutely funny! Yeah, I agree, Zoe is still adjusting to what had happened to her, but Tom made me actually smile adn laugh, even though you COULD declare it as the stupidest move one could ever do in this situation. And Tom being chased everywhere before taking a plunge and running into a guard who's peeing in the bushes? My, my, my, the things one does for love! )

And something tells me it will be a long while before Tom can even live this one down! Of course, I certainly find it hilarious and kudos for such a well written chapter! And something tells me that Zoe and Tom will be all right from now on (unless you're planning to spring up something awful) and I'm glad you're still continuing the series. Hope to hear from you soon! And let's see what further mischief/trouble Mia, Tom, and Zoe will continue to experience.

Take care! This was a wonderful and welcome update! )
Crescent Venus chapter 30 . 8/31/2005
That was such a funny chapter! I couldn't stop laughing! Good job!

Melanie's date's next, isn't it? Lemme guess-it's gonna be the Blind Date from Hell, huh?
RogueFanKC chapter 15 . 6/6/2005
Glen has really no right to be mad at Tom considering he himself is a womanizer. Yet kudos to Zoe for trying to be faithful and defend Glen even after finding out he's turning into a Heartless...
RogueFanKC chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
Oy vey...

Tom, you're LETTING Princess Mia tag along in this rescue mission?

Mia, you really need to learn when to quit ahead.

And I really don't have much sympathy for Glen, to be honest.
RogueFanKC chapter 13 . 6/6/2005
Glen's turning into a Heartless isn't he? Yeesh, what exactly has this wanker been doing?

And Tom marked him with a tracer bullet? smart man; that's going to pay off big time. )

Just hope Zoe is OK, an dit was nice seeing Queen Clarice again. )
RogueFanKC chapter 12 . 6/6/2005
Whoa! GLEN is the asassin that killed Ben Tucker? Yeesh, he's gonna be in over his head when Zoe and Tom find out.

And now Zoe's been kidnapped? I see a VERY pissed Tom in the future storming into the Heartless base mad for her safety. )
RogueFanKC chapter 10 . 6/6/2005
I have to roll my eyes at Mia for breaking her promise to Zoe. Does she even know what it means to keep a secret? Oy vey...

And Glen deserved to be tossed out of London Bridge and fall directly on a frieght carrying garbage. /
RogueFanKC chapter 9 . 6/6/2005
Wow, poor Mia. And though Michael shouldn't heve broken up with her so harshly, I can see why it's taking a strain on him. And kudos to Zoe for resorting to girl-talk and ice-cream!

And FYI, I was hooting at the line “Zoe, my bed’s a lot more comfortable than my sofa...” My my my, our little resident government agent puts his foot in his mouth once too often, eh? )
RogueFanKC chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
Sorry it's been so long since I last reviewed. )

Ah, so now the Heartless show up, eh? And Zoe is starting to doubt her love for Glen and relaize her love for Tom? Truthfully, I can see her side of the arguement; if Tom never showed that he cared for the same way, then to risk her marriage to Glen is a bit risky not to mention it could really be a disaster for Zoe. Of course, I may want to smack Tom for keeping his mouth shut. )

On to the next chapter!
Crescent Venus chapter 29 . 5/15/2005
First off, nice chapter. You managed to get in some excellent characterization through the first hospital visit with Zoe; the discussion of being human and masking mistakes let us get a further climpse into Tom's psyche. Very nice.

The only problem I see is a few minor grammar mistakes sprinkled throughout. Also, there needs to be a scene divider between Tom's comment about taking a walk, and his remark to Zoe.

I'll email you regarding the blind date thing..._
RogueFanKC chapter 7 . 4/27/2005
Is it just me or is Zoe being really blind to the fact that Tom seems to be the better catch for her rather than Glen? )

And now the Tiger's Eye is about to be stolen? Hm...I'm still curious as to how the necklace is so important in all of this. And what about the Heartless?

I'll be back soon! )
RogueFanKC chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
Tom and Zoe are definitely getting closer and I'm glad to see that Mia is agreeing. She is starting to trust them, I can tell.

I'll be back for the later chapters! )
Crescent Venus chapter 28 . 4/24/2005
So it seems Christine still has a thing for Tom. I suppose she'll be a factor in Tom and Zoe's getting (back) together? After all, she could cause Tom to either pull away or admit to Zoe what he feels.

I also liked Consuela's flirtatious behavior with Cobra. Does Cobra actually like her, or not? His behavior seems rather undecided.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »