Reviews for Piecework
your.daily.dose.of.fanfic chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
WTF? It's been like, 6 years since you've last updated. UPDATE! :D
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
aw. you always manage to make me laugh at the end. it was very clever, how you managed to incorporate quidditch with fashion. gaven seems like a great kid and david's like a younger version of sirius black. cara seems like a little troublemaker, maybe a female version of sirius.
0983294321 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Note to self: Dont request sequels until you have actually checked for some.

Once again brilliant stories. I'm still unable to comprehend how you dont have more reviews but i'll chalk it up to non canon characters.

So with a couple of other adjectives: magnificent, super, great, wondeful etc... I'll quit bugging you.

Dana

P.S If you do feel like writing another side story perhaps something with Harry actually in it. I loved your Ron/Hermione story but seeing that Harry is such a pivotal part of Sirius' life it would be nice to see how he relates to Abi
Leslie Lady of Light chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Very cute and sweet. I like how the whole thing is from Gavin's point of view, though the use of "you" is a bit confusing. I especially like how Abby still gets so flustered about Sirius and how happy they seem. Everything must be right in the world, hmm? It's so interesting to see how each author's AU world has a different ending for the Harry Potter story.

BTW, coming back to Interwoven, I think it's very sweet/sad how Abby was forced to leave Hogwarts, etc. Her life at Hogsmeade is excellently portrayed, etc. but very lonely - you convey all the feelings very nicely. Good detail about Hogsmeade - who cares if some of it's not yours?
aurendel chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I must refer you to the following poem, as it seems appropriate for your wonderful Abby:

"Love Poem" by John Frederick Nims

. ?poet35013&poem423984
Ella chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Yay! It's done!

I was laughing my arse off at all those "cheesy fandom references", especially "Oh dear, maths..." *g*

Thanks for this! Now go write Sirius and Abby's wedding. The mentions of it made me want to read all about it!

And a funny side note, I went over to my friends house the other day to find out she had been baking, both ginger snaps and oatmeal raisin cookies. Needless to say she didn't understand exactly why I was laughing so darn hard. *vbg*