Reviews for Heroes
RobinLuvsStar chapter 13 . 7/23/2005
Another great chapter. I can't wait for the Starfire action in the next one. It is always worth the wait for the updates just so you know.

Sincerely,

RobinLuvsStar
awfulwaffle09 chapter 13 . 7/23/2005
oh my fluppin GOSHNESS!

that was an AWESOME chapter! i seriously hope you get the next chapter up soon.

and i absolutly lurved the scene between bbandrae! such awesomenss.

and you MIGHT recive an email from me.

-emily-
Lea Cat chapter 13 . 7/23/2005
Ooh ooh ooh ooh, I've been waiting FOREVER for this!

If I do a quick check, this is always the first story I look at.

Are you gonna update soon? Are you gonna update soon? Are you gona update soon?

Do you have any idea how many times I squealed like an idiot? My parents think something's wrong with me, because I never squeal.

I do need an ambulance. Your story is so amazing, it's killing me! There's blood all over the floor and my cat's having fun splashing in it.

He's sadistic, did I ever tell you that?
Cashmeritan chapter 13 . 7/23/2005
Whee! The bbrae ness! This is like the first TT story I've read in a couple weeks, I think. I've hopped on the Fullmetal Alchemist Roy/Riza bandwagon, and it wont let me off. -.- But damn do i love it! XD Do ye watch FMA?

And are you blowfish on the main oekaki at tg net? if so, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. God your artwork pwns. I am on zeh main too.

Under 'Cashmeritan'.

Just got in.

Prooud.

Uhm...yeah...What to say...I need a shower..new tt on tonight...I doubt it'll be new. I think they're going to make us wait for season 5, dont you?

Anyway, update soon. And try to convince me to write more TT.

-Mary
NM Shin chapter 12 . 7/1/2005
...I miss you...

Kirby misses you...

().()

(o)... JubJub the guilt trip koala misses you...

(U.U)o

0...0

\/

)...This dancing chicken misses you

""

...(Sigh) where are you?

- N/M Shin, (This rose misses you...)
Stuffromybrain chapter 12 . 6/19/2005
WOO HOO THEY'RE BACK!

UPDATE SOON POR FAVOR! and do say that BEAST BOY not gar, and raven get back together!
Lea Cat chapter 12 . 5/27/2005
OH MY FREAKIN GOD! HOW COULD YOU?

Hold on for a sec.

*takes deep breath and calms down*

Ok thats better. I have read your story since chapter 7 came up and its killing me. UPDATE SOON!
WolfosTerrence chapter 12 . 5/21/2005
Noice, Starfire is back. That part was veyr well written, I must say. Great job

Oh, and, just so you know, I FINALLY starting working on my LoZ story again ; Just incase you haven't tired of it.
WolfosTerrence chapter 11 . 5/21/2005
Yeah, yeah, I'm lagging in my reviews again ._.; Anyway, good chapter, love the part with the coffee XP
raexrob chapter 12 . 5/11/2005
yes, it took a long time, but you DID continue it after all... :) yay
kittykat chapter 12 . 5/2/2005
AWESOME! This story is very good! PLEASE!PLEASE UPDATE!
Gubba-Gubba chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
*applauds* WHY oh WHY did i not review before!

great story
Mlz chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
Here my question of the day:

"How many plotlines can a blowfish juggle if a blowfish could juggle plotlines?"

Well... I'm actually too lazy to count... But you've definitely mastered it! Wonderful chapter! I absolutely adored it! *hands cookie* Enjoy! _

-Mlz
Whimsical Acumen chapter 12 . 4/24/2005
0.0 A CLIFFIE? A CLIFFIE? ARGH!

Update SOON!
wickedshenanigans chapter 12 . 4/22/2005
Yay! Star's back in the game! This is cool! So, all we need now is BB and Cyborg and everything will be back to the way it's meant to be! I'm still hanging out for the BB/Rae, but I have faith. It will come. *Cocks pistol and aims* It WILL come.

Lol at Terry talking to himself, man that's gotta be a bit worrying when you argue with yourself. It's kinda cool that he's figured out Rae is Raven now. He's a sweetie. I wonder what Karen will do? So now Robin, Starfire AND Rae Rae are in a spot of bother with Boss, right? Oh dear. I await next chapter!
260 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »