Reviews for Heroes
rixietrixie91 chapter 12 . 4/20/2005
o wow! that was good? hey i don't know what ur plan for the rest of the story is but can u put slade in the aquasion (however you spell it) possibly slade torturing somenone, perhaps nightwing? by doing things to Starfire?

if u can thnx
A Pleasant Reader chapter 12 . 4/19/2005
Ahh, I'd suggest liberal amounts of vinegar or bleach to take out those cheeseball stains.

Really nice chapter, I love all the character development with Starfire. And the power build-up thru unuse was really creative. One thing I had a problem with is I can't see Star standing and debating with herself while Nightwing is talking to the goons. However I did like how you did the countdown during the fall/flight out the window. The way you worded the think happy thoughts part actually reminded of the part at the end of the third Harry Potter book.

Now, if you don't update sooner than you did last time, I will leave a frog in your bed.
ElvenRanger chapter 12 . 4/19/2005
Whoo! That was a totally kick ass chapter! Nice. I love Starfire's inner debate thing..

I actually thought she was pregnant at first...

heh.
The Apple of Discord chapter 12 . 4/15/2005
i think i see wats going on now... everyone is gonna 'rediscover' themselves!
Fevered Dreams chapter 12 . 4/15/2005
-Cheers!-

This is truly a good story. :3 It sounded like Starfire was preggy for awhile...

Anyweyz. I can sort of predict the next part of the story, but I shall keep these predictions to myself.

Much love,

Feev.
K9 the First chapter 12 . 4/14/2005
ROCK ON! Starfire lives!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 12 . 4/14/2005
wowzerz! ur story's so awesome! neways, i really enjoyed that chapter, cuz starfire's my absolute favorite character, but i adore raven too, so i really enjoy this fic. um, rae's hair n eyes r really purple, but like...who cares? o, n happy belated b-day! wen was it? mine was during the easter weekend, so i was wondering if its round mine...neways, plz update soonerz!
secondchild02 chapter 12 . 4/14/2005
AWESOME, just AWESOME, i have def been waiting a few chapters for Starfire to come back. The next one i cant wait for is Beast Boy, or Beast Man as it may be now as some time has passed. update soon dammit.
TDG3RD chapter 12 . 4/14/2005
So Starfire's back to super-heroing, eh? Honestly, I thought she might have been the last, or next-to-last, to go back to fighting crime. It'll be interesting to see which one will be next to go back to being a super-hero... Cyborg or Beast Boy? I'm kinda hoping Cyborg, just because I like the irony of Beast Boy being the first to leave, and the last to rejoin. Ah well, I'm sure it'll be good, either way.

Also, judging from the beginning of the Chapter, it looks like Starfire and Nightwing might be expecting company down the road.

Hope Cyborg and Beast Boy get some time next Chapter. Keep up the great work.
Vashthestampede7123 chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
How have I not been reviewing this story? I feel really guilty, I'm so sorry! Anyways, this is a very kick ass chapter! That last line was awesome! Everything in this is just perfect! Keep up the awesome work! Please update soon! :)
StarryNightT chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
ahh! awesome, aweSOME, AWESOME! that was so SWEET! aww man! i can't get over it! best one so far in my book other than the one where dick preposes to star _. PotO IS awesome and you SHOULD get it! just saw the trailer for when the DVD comes out SO COOL! damn people didn't say when it came out though MEANIES! that trailer and the one for spiderman 2 top the charts for coolest trailers right now. well like i said b4 and i'll say again LOVED the chapter! update soon! byez!

~Shelly~
TTJLFan chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm glad to see Starfire got more time. Terry finally figured out Raven's secret; will he learn all about Raven's past? Starfire can sure kick some bad guy butt. I'm assuming Garfield and Victor will be seen in next chapter, right? Update soon!
R.S.Logan too lazy to log in chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
I LOVED IT! And yes I was waiting for that to happen. LOL. This chapter is yet another good one and I can't wait for the next one! Keep it up!

-R.
eMOTIVtoo lazy to log in chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
Hi! It's uh...me again. I read this chappy in school... Yay for teachers being stupid and not noticing or anything. But of course they DID notice when my "friend" (ugh) drew a pic of kurt cobain with demonic eyes...XDD

Anyway, what's up with Gar? I mean, Rae and Raven are the same people, in a sense. Sure, Raven has changed a small amount, and adjusted her life-style to fit that of a perfectly average citizen, but one can't help but wonder...

Will they finally be together in the end? Or is it pretty much not meant to be? Or will we find out soon? XPP

Anyway, great job as always. -envys your artwork and writing skills-

Update soon.

-Mary
The Last chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
Ooh! Good chapter! [Satisfied] And again, a stunningly good chapter from you. It sounded like Star was pregnant up until the end... YOu realize that? Promoting the wrong image... [Tsks]

[“I have a .45 that disagrees with you, Mr. Grayson.”]

I was laughing the entire time it took me to read the page. Nice job, once again.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »