Reviews for Eye of the Demon
NellieTodd chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
you've gotta continue!

just a thing here; Samara was adopted...did you actually watch both films? it exaplins everything..
ringsofakhaten chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! I LUV THIS STORY! PLZ UPDATE!
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
your story is very creative and original, however i am a tiny bit concered some wires have been crossed; Sammara was adopted, did you watch the film?
Lady Sadako chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Samara was adopted...
TAL12-no-ruruJuNi chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I like it. The growing sense of fear that the fater is feeling is very. . . interesting. I must say that you went a little heavy with the omens, but that's okay.

I would suggest that maybe Samara's powers go into a lull? It always seemed to me in the movie that she must have had a small 'safe time' for her mother to be able to love her.

Otherwise, i love it! Kepp it up!
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
This is so fabulous. While reading it, I could actually hear the eerie music from the movie playing...and I just draped a tablecloth over my television set.
LMR chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
You have to continue this story, it's great! I came here looking for Ring fiction because I just found out that Ring 2 is going to be delayed again, and with Daveigh not returning (Wah!) I just have this major feeling that I'm going to be dissapointed, and I'm going to have a damn long time to get my hopes up BEFORE I get dissapointed! This is exactly what I wanted out of Ring 2. I wanted a story that would go back and show her life from the beginning. That's apparently not what we're getting with the sequel, so I'm glad I read this. I always wondered what she had shown him. And it's really nice to read a story by somebody who gets that she was friggin evil! I can't tell you how many people I've talked to who have seen the movie all the way through but still think she went bad because she was abused. Did they pay any attention? That was called a fake ending! Anyway, thanks a lot for the great story, and you just better keep it up, right until the line "All I ever wanted was you."

Everyone will suffer! Bye, Bye! Emily
Jen Lewis chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
*Claps enthusiastically* Beautiful. I would greatly appreciate it if you would continue.
b chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
no,god no,and god no way no will everything be the way,awsome fic!
sada chapter 1 . 7/26/2004