Reviews for A Match Made in History
Emma Stargaze chapter 16 . 5/12/2010
O.o Wow, do I want to read more. This story's amazing. I know you haven't posted in... well... a few years, but maybe you have something on your hard drive? Even an inkling of a chapter? Please?
Anna chapter 25 . 7/21/2006
*sigh* i'm confused! How is Dawn's life at stake and how are they fucked because they couldn't find Joyces grave?
Anna chapter 17 . 7/21/2006
O.o that SO screws up the timeline
Anna chapter 16 . 7/21/2006
my point is STILL valid but i'm not going to keep repeating myself
Anna chapter 15 . 7/21/2006
O.o... okay she just tried to change the fact that William will become spike. *slaps forehead and sighs* i'm not going over it again
Anna chapter 14 . 7/21/2006
Dawn has to figure out that if William reads bad poetry to her, she HAS to reject him.. that way he will go out into the night and Dru will find him/comfort him/ turn him etc... cause if she doesn't reject him then the scenario with Dru won't happen and then POOF goes 2003 spike.
vdarkangel88 chapter 38 . 10/19/2005
I luv this story so much it was so good and ur welcome
nichbuket chapter 37 . 10/10/2005
I'm really enjoying this story. It was a wee confusing at first, but I caught on. I can't wait for you to update.
DawnMarsters chapter 36 . 7/28/2005
whoa dude that is so good. Please update soon.
Angel chapter 35 . 7/21/2005
Hey that was awesome great endin as well if you ever continue the story e-mail me and let me know thats was great work..Keep it up...

Angel
ann chapter 35 . 7/15/2005
Ok I'm kinda dissapointed here I wanted some actual dawn and spike/william time...all we get is a few paragraphs that add up to nothing...i thought this story was suppose to be about dawn and spike/william surving him turning into a vampire not just about their kids... i mean this story is good and I like dani... its just i want more dawn and spike time
DawnMarsters chapter 35 . 7/10/2005
yay an update lol really good and exciting i like it! keep posting please!
SiriusSpikeLover chapter 35 . 7/9/2005
Ohh A cliffy...well sort of anyway. Write more and update soon. Please?

~marykaitlyn
DawnMarsters chapter 33 . 7/8/2005
iam a little dissapointed no honeymoon? it was a short chapter plz update soon.
CJ chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Please continue...I need a good update pleaase...you can't just leave us hanging with the idea of sending Dawn and Spike on a honeymoon!