Reviews for A Match Made in History
CJ chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Please continue...I need a good update pleaase...you can't just leave us hanging with the idea of sending Dawn and Spike on a honeymoon!
GamerKei chapter 32 . 7/5/2005
love the story. Please update soon.
tara chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
please please update its really good but you have left us hanging for one of the longest times please please pleaseplease please updaate please.
Dawn chapter 32 . 6/20/2005
you are so good at this story. considering you picked it up at the beginning first couple chapters the rest was yours. your a great author and you really keep us on the edge keep writing.
CJ chapter 32 . 6/17/2005
Thank you for the wonderful update. A honeymoon...I LOVE IT. I can't wait for the next update.
Minion of the Cow chapter 32 . 6/15/2005
Great stuff. Please update this again soon.
Brooklyn Davis chapter 31 . 5/25/2005
Wow this was another great chapter. I like how Will took control of the situation when his sister was hurt.
Tigger2005 chapter 30 . 5/24/2005
I think this story is ausome. It's well worth the wait. Take all the time you need writing. I know that when everything's hectic and emotional it's hard to sit down and write. I've experianced that.
nicola chapter 30 . 5/24/2005
another great chapter coming slow but you can not help it with what you are going through.

hope it get's better and your g father get's well soon.
marykaitlyn chapter 29 . 5/9/2005
LOVE IT! Please write more soon. Keep updating or ELSE!
hmmmmm chapter 29 . 5/8/2005
I'm sorry about the cancer thing with your grandma, but you can't use wchool as an excuse in this day an age. Especically junior year. i.e. the easiest year of high school.
Charmed Phoebe 1982 chapter 16 . 5/3/2005
Oops sorry no mistake whatsoever i just scrolled down to give the review when i saw the first words
Charmed Phoebe 1982 chapter 15 . 5/3/2005
Hello I really like this story. I always loved time traveling fics. But i have to tell you one thing you made a mistake mentioning three English men there are only two because Angel is Irish not British.
JT chapter 28 . 4/25/2005
Please, please continue this story, I love it. I know your probably busy with other stuff, but if you've adopted the story from someone else, at least take care of it. Its too good of a story to be thrown aside.
kurt couper chapter 28 . 4/17/2005
Aw, the Poor Dawn and Dani! Is Dawn and Spike going to get back together? I want to know more! Please continue. This is a great story. You are a great writer!
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »