Reviews for The Chocolate Remedy

i loved it!

really good job.

they are .CUTE!
I-Ate-WHAT chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
i love it just like i love chocolate :)

i'm a self-proclammed chocoholic and i loved it

i'm now going to go gra my LAST easter egg!
LDNatalie chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Love!
zunmo chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
aw! that was sweet! and I just love it when remus or sirius are abused for some reason...
Catty0798 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
OH THAT WAS SO SWEET! Keep writing please! It was very well written, humerous and yet held an air of importance. Excellent job!

~Catty
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
lol I created a story request that somebody, SlashyKitty, on this site is doing for me. And one of the things in the prompt is this:

Chocolate must become the solution to all problems. I mean all. Anything from Global Warming to the flu virus.

So imagine my amusement when I read in your story:

It was his theory in life that enough chocolate will cure anything; from hunger to the common cold to world conflicts.

lol!

I really enjoyed your story, I thought it was rather good.

x Cazzy x
citruspeach chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Aw! *dies of the angsty fluffy goodness... but in a good way...* Wow, I make no sense. But very cute story!
Hannah Smith Rockstar Extraordinaire.gee i need to think of a better penname chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Hey!

Really cute, sweet. Love it, and so does Compy the Computer (So what if he's my only friend in the world?)
Nelja chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Very lovely.
Missa Michel chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Very nice! And I love quesadillas and manacotti, lol!
funscone chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
CHOCOLATE! *agrees with everything* just plain lovely... The ointment thingy could have been a little more hitched breaths and stuff, but it's great just as it is. Love to you! / Helena
Dragon Mistress chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Chocolate DOES heal everything. I stand by that. Firmly. All the science in the world couldn't change my mind.

Very cute story! I felt bad for Sirius, but at least he has Remus to take care of him. I never pictured Sirius' father as an abusive person until I read book 5, then decided it made perfect sense.

This story was unique because it had ANDY in it! I mean, Andromeda. Even though she's only mentioned, like, twice in book 5, she's still one of my favourite characters. I never really see her in fanfics/fanart, so thanks for putting her in.
Loonymoon chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
AW, Poor Siri! Remus was so sweet! Chocolate does cure anything, doesn't it? *Runs to make S'mores*
Kiyomi22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Hehehe, cute! What else is there to say, really? *can't think of anything* Wow, the cuteness sufficated me speechless! XD Wonderful, *clicks the last three options* Whe~!
fey chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
aw! it was so cute and fluffy at the end! good job! _