Reviews for Seven Days Prior
SerenaJayBensonCassidy chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i like you ff's
Mary Rose chapter 8 . 8/29/2004
I liked it. It was a good story.
Sarah chapter 8 . 8/21/2004
I loved this.
Ushuaia1 chapter 8 . 8/15/2004
Ooh, that was good! I like how it's all set up for the sequel, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Ushuaia1 chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
This was an amazing chapter. It spans so many different countries, and that ending was something else! I didn't see it coming. I like how Kenny and Max's relationship is developing, and her reaction to his proclaimation.
sarah chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
what didn't happen in this chapter? i don't even know where to start. shootings, traitors, the stuff on the plane, in the hotel. i didn't seem the last scene coming, or even the one before that.

color me impressed. i can't wait to see what happens next. i don't want this to ever end! not because no one else around here is updating, but because this is awesome!
JimmyBrockFan1 chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
This is a really nice story-like how you incorporate the international flavor. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon
sarah chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
This story has everything. Loving every wonderful word.
ME chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
I love the way that Kenny and Max are falling for each other in the middle of all of this. It is very different than the other PF stories, and you update at an incredible wait. If this story consists of 7 days is it all going to be resolved in the next chapter, or is it 7 days prior to the current one? I don't want it to end.

I'd say update soon, but I'm sure you will!
Ushuaia1 chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
I love this!
ME chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
That was too good. I totally thought that they would do it (i.e. sex) I can't wait to see if Jimmy and Skeeter catch up to them, or if the Millanis do!

This rocks!
Mary Rose chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
This is a totally exciting story. I look forward to more.
Sarah chapter 5 . 8/8/2004
I really liked the way the they realized that sex would wreak havoc on what they had to do.

Looking forward to more.
Sarah chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
Kaboom goes the boat!
ME chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
This story kicks major ass.