Reviews for Helga's Problem
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
thatwas an incredible story
Nee18 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
The story is interesting...but check for grammatical errors
Jarel Kortan chapter 9 . 8/29/2005
Hey nice story. I've always wondered what a scenrio like whould play. By the near the beginning of the 9th chapter I had feeling something like that will happen, and I was wondering just when you were going to do that. Good story keep writing.
DarthRoden76 chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
OH man! Dont keep us in suspense! What happens next? Keep up the good work! -D.R.
LadyLee87 chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
You cannot let him die I repeat you cannaot let him die update soon
MelodyPure chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
omg! please update! this is getting so0o0o0 good!
Dos chapter 9 . 8/1/2005
m... I must say is a average to Good story, i started pretty Cliche, but by the middle i went better, but in the last few chapter went from good to average. I hope you slow down the pace a bit and continue writing it with more detail, i really want to love this fic but still needs more effort to be perfect. Keep working and you'll reach that goal.
ni9htdreame12 chapter 9 . 7/31/2005
OMG! yes, what will happen next!
Nedz chapter 9 . 7/31/2005
omg! u have to update lol how could u leave it there!:P well great chapter can't wait for the next one!

ciao~Nedz~
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 9 . 7/31/2005
You needed an update? After what happened to Arnold, I need my medication!

Just kidding. Great story, by the way. Everyone is on character; please, show the reaction of the other classmates in next chapters, to see those who approve and those who don't. Besides Phoebe and Gerald, I think Stinky, Sid, Sheena and Harold would be supportive, while Rhonda, Lila, Curly and Nadine might feel upset about Helga's pregnancy (of course, Curly would be because of jealousy, since Arnold got his girl and he can't have his, and Nadine just to support Rhonda).

Keep the good writing.
sakura668 chapter 8 . 12/17/2004
cool. i like it. you're in my fav. author, etc. list now.
Bloody Heartless chapter 8 . 10/24/2004
oh no! what does arnold have? well... I DON'T KNOW! i'll have to wait. -.- plz don't take TOO long. ok. bye!
Farhan Tre chapter 7 . 9/24/2004
Man, this is a little offensive, cut down on the bad words please! But I like the plot and the storyline, I was a little shock that Arnold knew those words, but other than that, it's good...
ShanniC chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
Ohh! It's terrible! The premise seems okay, but you need to seriously rework this thing pronto! Horrible grammar, nonsensical plot changes, and misspellings galore. You spelled pregnant wrong, (among other things.) This story moves too fast, the paragraphs are too short, and the characters seem one dimensional. The reader feels left out, and uninvolved in the storyline, and in some parts confused. You get an E for effort, but please think about redoing this.
lia200304 chapter 7 . 8/20/2004
cant wait till next chapter. it is getting good. i hope arnold finds those boys who told the whoe school and beats the * out of them...keep up the good work.