Reviews for Slide
Daemon Corpus chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I really liked this. this is the first review i've ever made but...i think you should continue this, maybe write a sequel or two. i dunno, mebbe i sound a bit dense, but i like your style of writing. neways, good fic, keep up the good work.
Firestarter chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
i think vincent needs to get drunk to loosen up a bit
Responsible Reader chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Don't understand... will never understand... Yuffie/Vincent pairing...
Celestina Neko chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
I haven't read it yet but I want to add it to my favourites. I'll review it again after I read it. It's nice to see another Y/V fic!
Sailormoon1200 chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT! NO Kissing! *Damn* and there wasn't even any sex!

Well it was a touching story anyway.
hilde174 chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
that was sweet that just said sequel please it was cute
Charles Xavier chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Fantastic story. Nice to see a Yuffie/Vincent love connection. Keep up the good work.
Flesh-N-Bone chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
One of the best... Trainsopotting (or however you spell it) is tied for #1 along with Watching Eyes (The whole siries exsept part 4...Yoai sick)
Reffie Striheart chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
I absolutly LOVE this story. On it goes to my list of faves...
Puente chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
Awwwwww...they make such a cute couple!
Lady Gwen chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Stop being so pessimestic! That was great, I've always liked Yuffie/Vincent stories. Keep writing! :)
SilverNimbus chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
i really liked it and it doesn't suck! even though it was a little short... i still loved it! that was a great fic! i love v/y fics... so sweet, somehow they always manage to be perfect for each other... later, shouldn't bother a queen/king with her writing duties. write more v/y fics please.
Faye My Funny Valentine chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
Aww Vincent and Yuffie fluff! How cute! _
Jake chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
That definently did not suck, we need more y/v fics, write a sequel
Reno13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
*looks around frantically* sequal! Sequal! SEQUAL! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL! PLEASE! P hi.