Reviews for The New Production
EC FOR ETERNITY chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
Seriously girl, I know we both know that Erik is the best. You can totally have Raoul. Erik is mine!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Yay POTO/Mizzie crossover! I 3 Erik. I honestly don't get why you like Raoul. He's a fop.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
You are a Jekkie too? I' VE FOUND MY PEOPLE AND U LIKE MY FAV MUSICALS! Team Erik forevs
Phanatic chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
You may not be one but I am a total phangirl. But I don't hate Raoul
Phanatic chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
So you're not a phangirl
O Well
Great chapter
Phanatic chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Wow I never Seen LM before I just heard the music so I'm thinking wow by the way the last review with mine too

This is so funny I love this story I never would've thought to have POTO do LM
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Looks interesting
meg is always the prostitute in Don Juan and LM
soaringspirits chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Hi,

I love your cast choices, but I think Christine should be both Fantine and Eponine. Besides that, this is absolutely hilarious!
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Hee! Im da nonitalicized rainwillmaketheflowersgrow person! And im a phangirl! Death to fops! Just thought id let u know!
*and really bad eggs
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 30 . 3/31/2013
I just feel like I should say...I just read/watched POTO and this phic made me go in determined to be a Raoul fangirl...and now I am! So, hurrah, and thank you!
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 31 . 3/17/2013
Lulz.
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
HAHAHA! I am a Les Mis obsessor and am halfway through Phantom, so...yeah. This is perfect.
Joli chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
good so far, but this is in script format which is not allowed. id consider rewriting this, because there will be plenty of people out there that would be happy to report this.
Citoyenne chapter 31 . 8/8/2012
Awww I wanted to see the rest of it! And if you ever do it again I can play a student so Erik doesn't have to do ALL of them (although it is really funny. When I do a show at the end the directors and tech people spoof the show and one guy had to hit himself in the head with a gun because he played two characters...anyway...) and I would be more then willing to do A Little Fall of Rain with Raoul as Marius...I don't understand why people don't like him. Anyway, brava brava bravissima, well done I was laughing hysterically the entire time I was reading. And I love the jJekyll and Hyde references. Great job!
Anonymous chapter 31 . 7/26/2012
I was hoping for a MUCH better ending then that. I stuck with you all the way through, for that? Shame, shame, shame.