Reviews for Join the Cutting Club
Guest chapter 9 . 1/5/2018
Tis proves my theory that it is totally possible for a story to e cut off not because the author doesn't like it anymore, but because they are dead. Glad you were okay.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2018
I love how Dumbledore directly addresses Ron like that. Merlin, that was pretty funny, calling him out like that in front of the whole school.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2018
Well, let's watch him go insane, eh?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
This chapter was, well, actually very good. And yes, I could probably pass for the maniacal voice in her head, but that's just me.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
Oh my God. This is probably the worst fanfiction I've ever read thank you for realizing that and stopping.
Lovelykitty chapter 6 . 6/7/2017
DONT YOU DARE MIONE. DONT YOU DARE. THINK OF THE DRACO
slyduhrin chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
update already it's been 12 years
robotimi chapter 13 . 9/20/2016
Please update. Its been 12 years.
Worried chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
Em, I hope you are okay, especially with what in Orlando. Hope you can update soon.
Breezie.breeze chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
hope you are okay
DarknessAngel chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH it's the first Harry potter themed Fic I've ever read and I am absolutely in love with this story. I hope you can cointinue and update because I cannot wait to see what happens!
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
Omg the updates. Where are they? *cries
megaOtaku452 chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU LEAVE YOUR WORSHIPPERS WITHOUT ANY CONTINUATION OF THIS STORY FOR SO LONG! I reaaaaaaally love this story and if you even SEE this message then can you at least give a reason why you haven't updated? PERTY PLZ? Sincerely, the leader of the strange cult that sacrifices puppies and kittens in the hopes that you will once again regain inspiration for this beauty of a story.
bookgirl411 chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
How much longer till the next update, cause I'm really bord.
zozo180 chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
when are you going to finsish this story ? i am very sorry if i sounded really rude in the prevous sentense that i have typed. it just seems to be that hurricane charley was in 2004. so that would a 10 year diffrence of waiting time for some people like me. or is that the end of the star cross lover's love life at hogwarts. not in real life though , but please keep writing if you would