Reviews for Vindicated
Unnamed chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Darn, is that it? Just when it was getting good... There probably is no point in me asking, seeing as it's been so long, but would it possible for you to update again?
Ice Phoenix Angel chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Nice! *grins* update please?
SailorStar9 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
You updated this fic on but not here. WHY!
Dragoon-Yue chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
That last bit with Yoko was funny! By the way, Are the Generals going to be making appearances? And will there be a 'love triangle' going on with Ami, Kurama and Zoicite?
SailorStar9 chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Blue, if I remember correctly, you have the very same fic on right?
SailorStar9 chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
Can we say poor Yoko? *Grins*
Aka Torako chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
Blue! I love your fics... You must update soon. Cries I want to know how Ami's going to beat him, because she seems awfully mad! Poor Yoko!
Jasmine Starlight chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
WAH!

its so good already.

this pairing is rare.

like Ami/Hiei

I like Ami/Hiei and in fact am writing an Ami/ Hiei fic.

Familial Ties

I need to go and read the other chappys.
Dawn Butterflies chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Oh lord...-cackles- Blue-chan, you're too much! I love it! D: I missed you though, where'd you disappear to?

You owe me chapter updates. ]
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
I just love it! Why can't you just not make cliff hangers? I know it adds to the suspense, but it kills me! Update soon please! Ja ne!
purplepeopleeater chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
Youko's gonna get his nose broken

sing-songy
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
I love this! Update soon please!
Lady Light chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
ooh this is really interesting!
Scarlet Angel16 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
This looks like a pretty good story. Please update soon.
minimerc chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
O.O wow... I love your vocabulary! _ It sounds so formal and proper. Nice start off chapter. I want to know what Ami-chan's gonna do next or how she even got involved with Yoko... And is Yoko in his usual toga with his all of his foxiness? :9 Anyways I like it. Keep it up please! - Ja ne.

minimerc