Reviews for Bane of Ilios
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
A great poem fic. Very well written.
Suki chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I whole-heartedly agree!
Linnath chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Lovely, you touched on the drama and futileness of the destruction of troy very well. I found it a little confusing however; it jumped from person to person to fast.

I like you poems, write more!

Eleiel
Roisin Dubh chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
It is excellent, as I expected. Don't think people aren't reviewing because it isn't good.

Problems probably are: unless someone is LOOKING for an epic poem, they may not have caught this one since it is a "one shot." And a lot of people surfing through are probalby looking for something "lighter" - not everyone is as well versed in Greek mythology and epic legends as you are... so they just might not "get it."

But those who find it should be quite happy with what they read - it is an accurate representation of Paris' role in the whole Troy tragedy.
Nymredil72 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
You went to England? Nymredil is most jealous. I'm glad you had a good time... did you meet any hot guys with British accents? I love British accents!

Anywhoo, this poem was fantastic! It really is very Homeric; it sounds like something that really could have been written in ancient Greece. I think it is amazing how you can repeat information that anybody who read Homer's works would know, but through your splendid word usage it becomes a brilliant piece. I like your use of rhetorical questions as well.

btw, I just have to tell you that I think that it is the coolest thing that you wrote this on a coach ride. I dunno... it just sounds so romantic, in a way.

Great job!