Reviews for Remember Me
Linnath chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
beatiful. It is about something,much deeper that the words. This one reminds me of Robert Frost's work; romote yet focoused.

~Eleiel
AvariceWhisper chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I believe you to be an amazing writer, Isilme! I share your passion for The Lord of the Rings (and Faramir). I love your work and I do hope you continue to write!

Blessed be,

Avarice
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Wow. I think many english instructors underestimate the genre of free verse poetry. They claim it is not art. However, the feelings evoked by free verse are so much more real...I can say I honesty fell in love with your poem, it's so melancoly. I have to thank you for your "positively critical" reviews; spelling is not one of my strengths. Thank you so much!
Raging Pineapples chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
wow...i honestly love this poem, and all the others you wrote as well. they're all so deep...i really, really adore your writing. this review is for all your LOTR/Silmarillion poems/stories
Otto's Goat chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Funny, reviewing a piece that bares my s/n, lol.

This was beautifull... "As the wheels of this life move on"...
feanaro chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
pretty and sad. frankly i think that the stanzas are fine, a little tweeking yes, but great art should not be bound by guidelines. they only limit the possibilities. do not bother yourself with them.
UniCornVampire3z chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
wow i really love this so much! it sorta makes me think of the earth, you know like in the old tales, how it used to talk and stuff. Brava! great
Nymredil72 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Ek! I love this! You certainly got a lot more work done on vacation than I did... it sounds like your muse really enjoyed that coach ride!

This poem was magnificent, and it is going on my favorite stories list. I especially love the last stanza, but I also love the third one... and the second one... and, come to think of it, I also love the first one! I would say my favorite lines, but I love all of them so much, I can't choose! Each line brings something special and important to the piece, and you didn't waste words, which is usually my main problem.

Lovely!

Toodles!

-Nymredil
baileymag chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This is really beautiful. Not exactly LOTR-centric, but lovely.