Reviews for A Not So Innocent Joke
Thtaznninja chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
Laughing so hard. Ah I love Yami in this. That ending was perfect! Otogi does make a really good bad guy (he's awesome tho) YES JOU AND SETO TOGETHER FOREVER
bluebeere chapter 19 . 5/2/2013
hahahahahahaha !
love it !
lover-of-love19 chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
I enjoyed this so much! I nephron king no dint hurt Jou! Although the ending did feel a little rushed, I enjoyed this D
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
The planning was alright but I felt this story goes too fast. I find Jou way too girly with his consecutive squeals and almost immediate reactions. The 'shy peck' is completely OOC, as well as many other lines.
Inamax chapter 19 . 10/28/2010
After searching for hours for something good, I'm quite surprised and happy with this story [ that kind of gave my hope for good fanfiction back ].

It was so touching, all of the time I was like "OMYGOD JUST NOT A SAD ENDING NOOO" and the ending.. was AMAZING.

Loved it!
Obsessed Yaoi Girl Reborn chapter 19 . 1/11/2009
Wow.

I loved every minute of this. Great job. :)
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 19 . 12/22/2008

nearly as bad as what

Seto && Otogi were doing

though.

But i'm pleased to read

that it all turned out okii

for Seto && Jou. Can't

believe Otogi would sink so

low to blackmail with some-

thing like that though.

But Otogi got what he deserved

&& it wasn't an ending I was

expecting...It was betteh..

Loved your story ever so much

nearly as much as I enjoyed

an Innocent Joke.

x Casondrah Kiku x
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 19 . 10/26/2007
Wow! There was moments were I was like NO and wanted to cry, while others I was like yeah! and started bouncing up and down everywhere. You seize to amaze me with your really great stories and I had a really great time reading this. I realy loved it and like I said before I wish I had read this before! Great job and I'l be looking around for more of your stories!
e.t.e.r.n.i.t.i.e.s.E.C.H.O chapter 19 . 2/11/2007
*hee* I loved this story! So cute! I lost food and sleep over it because I couldn't stop reading until I finished! You did such a good job _ thank you so much for writing it
Angel Kurisutin chapter 19 . 8/25/2006
This story was absolutely fantastic! The only thing I didn't like was all the Mokuba torture (but that's only cause I absolutely LOVE Mokuba). This is definately one of my favorites! I know it's not a major part or anything, but I think I have to say my favorite part was when Jou punched Otogi. He's all smiling, and then WHAM! I don't know, I'll just always remember that. Jou is so sweet in this story. I feel so bad for him at first, when Seto seems to have zero interest, and I love him at the end for being so forgiving. Oh, and Yami ROCKS OUT LOUD! I was doubtful of him being very helpful at first, but he totally pulled through!
die morderin chapter 19 . 7/2/2006
this certainly was one of the best SetoxJou fics that i've read. i could really see an improvement in your writing as the chapters progressed. I think you eprtrayed the characters perfectly. Well done.
die morderin chapter 18 . 7/2/2006
I really don't like Otogi he's all mean and stuff. I guess i almost feel sorry for him though... almost.
die morderin chapter 17 . 7/2/2006
ah, now i know what Otogi is up to... I jope his plan doesn't work out.
die morderin chapter 16 . 7/1/2006
aw, Seto is falling in love with Jou... i think... i hope. Can't wait to go read the next chapter
die morderin chapter 15 . 7/1/2006
i'm really glad that Jou's father is accepting him for who he is. This chapter was full of emotion and i truly enjoyed reading it.