Reviews for Clinging to Falling Angels
Paige Dayspring chapter 11 . 6/15/2003
I can't reach your last chapter! Wah! Good writing, though!
That Swedish Guy chapter 12 . 2/6/2003

Why cant Marvel hire in people like you to do their storys? Would be so much better than what has been going on lately. Would be like the golden days again.
Blitz chapter 12 . 4/27/2002
Not many romances give me little sad tingles on my arms except if their my own characters so I know how they feel, but the Briana/Craig romance ending gave my sad pricklies. " ... it will be quite some time before I find my way back to New York—if I ever do again." That was so sad! In my opinion, a (this is what I call them) "Maybe Never Again"'s are very sad. It's like something ended and it's gonna haunt them all for the rest of their lives. This ending reminded me of Edward Scissorhands where Winona Ryder as an old woman still couldn't shake the feeling of thinking about what might have been. Wonderful story.
Shadowfax chapter 12 . 12/2/2001
Oooh! ] Yea! Very nice. And more? Wow! Does Marie get called on her promise to Ric? Do I detect a Samuri Jack influence on the character of Tristan, or am I imagining things? ] Is Craig gonna stick around? Is Eileen coming back? Can I say I love your minor characters as much as the main ones? ] What else do I want to say? I can't remember. Loved it! Keep writing.
Kelly chapter 12 . 11/25/2001
pleese write a third there really cool
Disturbed Courtney chapter 12 . 11/24/2001
thats how its going to end? aww now ya gotta write some more! please! for me? *smiles sweetly*
Courtney grr. i need it to keep me logged in chapter 10 . 11/21/2001
Great addition. OOO the Dark One has come... and the drama between everyone is soo great. Keep it coming :o)
Megan chapter 9 . 11/3/2001
FINALLY! a new chapter. I love your characters like Adanya, Marie, Kacie, and Ric, although you do make him seem a little assholey, but Id probably be the same way if I couldnt touch anyone. At least he got lyed before he was 30, unlike his mom. Id be really cool if the woman Eileen turned out to be some evil dude and the mighty X-men have to save him.

Keep writing :)
Kelly chapter 9 . 11/2/2001
pleeeeessse more soon i love thsi story
Lucky439 chapter 8 . 10/5/2001
i love it please poast more soon
Jimaine chapter 8 . 9/18/2001
Yes, I am dying to know, and why exactly Rogue hasn't had a loooooooong talk with that kid. She and Remy did eventually get things together, after all. Oh, well. I can't wait for the next chapter for this, but would love the next ch. to "Back where the sun can find you". Very good! And who the h*** is the 'Dark One'?
Meg the fierce lady chapter 8 . 7/20/2001
This is totally awesome! Hurry up with the rest! I love this! Ta ta, for now!
Makes Rain Woman not signed in obviously chapter 8 . 7/5/2001
Somebody is very much his father's son. :) Yes, I'm dying to know what's going to happen! Hurry!
Disturbed Courtney chapter 8 . 6/30/2001
noooooo bring ric back! he's my lil gambit! hehe anywayz, great chapter. the drama was on the max and i loved every bit of it. something about tristian... i dunno, shakes me if i wanna put it that way. please please please have the next part posted soon. waiting three months was murder :o)
suz chapter 7 . 6/27/2001
HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRRRRAAAAAZZYY. HURRY UP SO I KNOW WHAT IS THIS GREAT EVIL AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE x-men and ow they will beat it I really like it so hurry pleeaaase. Your great and so write more.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »