Reviews for Verisimilitude
BlackNox chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
Really enjoyed this fic.
snapemartyr chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
That interjection was exceedingly well placed.
Memo chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Definitely like a soap oprah :/ not a favorite but it's ok
Little me chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
More of a soap oprah type fic then Anything angsty but whatever :/
Wolfisis chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
I liked this so much the whole story was just to good.
Mashkai30 chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
kizmitkojo chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
great story!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. Kind of wish you ended with the proposal or wedding intead of hinting at it, unless of course you were planning on writing a sequel?
LadyFreak chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
sweet story. a very enjoyable read :)
saya.sen chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
Honestly, I feel like Harry had much more chemistry with Draco, the way you wrote it. It felt like Snape was just being a dick, then all of a sudden they both liked each other, but Snape is still being a dick, and you keep wondering why he's teaching when he's obviously not very good at separating the class from his personal life, and then Harry and Draco are cuddling and being cute together and you wonder why this story is Snarry. You should take how character's actions bleed into their emotions into account more, because it didn't really feel like Harry and Snape's actions and emotions had anything to do with one another.

Saya
Alysisaacs17 chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
Probly a bit late to review but love this story x3

Brilliant

Alys x
Tuinne chapter 14 . 5/19/2011
I LOVE THIS.

Oh, I think they didn't do this justice! Why 400 reviews only? They are mean! This should have 1000 reviews or something.

I love this HP/SS.
Xiard Vron chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
I haven't gotten much chances to fall asleep next to someone so I was wondering if you could answer this question for me.

If you have your arms wrapped around someone wouldn't your arm fall asleep or put uncomfortable presher from laying on someones arm? I hope to get an answer from you or someone else who knows and is willing to let me know.

Thanks
Xiard Vron chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
I wanted to let you know that I enjoy your story.

I also wanted to thank you for sharing this story that you have created.

I don't remember if this story is finished so I will hope that you have fun righting whatever story you are working on at this time and in the future.
Harriverse chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
Quite a light-hearted fic. I remember reading this long ago, so it was nice to revisit it