Reviews for Another Path
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 16 . 7/7/2011
Oh please God finish this story! Its soooooo great for it to be left unfinsihed. Please finish it please!
sweet.sonata chapter 16 . 4/19/2011
WHAT?..the f... THIS IS TOO GREAT! You have to have to have to finish this story! so what if its been four years, you can surely hop right back on this! right? please!
miarath chapter 16 . 5/21/2009
Woa, I really enjoyed this story so far. Love the interactions between Ben and Siri and all

the was it changed the plot. :)

Should've been continued though but I guess I understand if you don't.

I know too much about writer's block too.
Cadium Yellow chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
I was really enjoying this...up till this chapter. Two things really bothered me. First of all, Siri almost gets raped and afterwards, she still has a playful banter with Obi-Wan. Then two, Obi-Wan started to use American slang. 'Joshing?' Seriously?
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 16 . 1/21/2009
very interesting.
Ericstpierre chapter 16 . 3/24/2008
oh man...this story is so great, I can't wait to read the next chapter, I really like the way you've made Obi-wan, anyway update soon
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Awesome story! Please continue! :)
Kaylen Cooper chapter 16 . 9/11/2007
This is awesome! I really look forward to reading more shortly. :)
Barranca chapter 16 . 6/3/2007
So, it will be both Obi-Wan and Anakin who rush to Qui-Gon's help this time? It's curious to see how Obi and Siri's situation is like a negative of Anakin and Padme's.
lordwhatucallit chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
great story i love it
Ricoch3t chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Wow! Love your take on this whole thing.

Excellent story, great descriptions, etc, etc

Please update soon!
Whatever Star chapter 16 . 5/5/2007
sweet new chap! Obi wan's getting a little sappy though for a mandolorian. curiousity though, as something of a rogue jedi/former force sensitive assassin/security to the Dark Lord of the Sith, has he any of the powers of the dark side?
Ann Jinn chapter 16 . 5/2/2007
I know you are really busy. Congratulations on your promotion.

Your story was added to one of the C2 groups I read and it is a welcome addition.

When will the two come together? This is such a great story because the conflicts are so real. A great contrast with Anakin who is willing to live a lie and hide his attachment with Obi & Siri who are trying to do the right thing and be true.

Hope you will get the time to finish it. If you need a beta, I do that for a couple writers.
HardToScare211 chapter 16 . 4/29/2007
I simply adore all your Siriwans. Lovely job. And considering you haven't updated in FOREVER I sincerely hope this one will truly be continued:-)
Akira Stridder chapter 16 . 4/29/2007