Reviews for There Will Always Be Youko Kurama
HirokoAri chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
nice story. did you think of this when you were watching the show?
Serenader chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That's a nice little ficlet. _ I like it. It's nice.
Spiraling Vortex chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Hey kris! Tis be the girl that was formerly known as Mizustarangel. Nice little insanity/obsession one-shot you got going here.
Pretty Shimmie chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Oh my God, this was really good! You should make more like it. (BTW, I really liked Prisoners. Misao rocks!)
darksaphire chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
a lovely little chapter, but i was hoping for a bit more then what you have here. Althoug i absolutely love this story, i suggest you make a longer story...an alternative on how the darn tournament really ended...
KristyKamae chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I dunno why u didn't get many reviews but write more. I love the way u showed youko's personality . Too many stories show him fall for some girl and get pathetic. Hell, if i hadn't lost my account password I was going to end my story where it seemed that kurama loved the girl but he kills her after emotionally wounding her. I wish I could remember my password but please go on with this I'm sure u'll get more reviews as u continue it.
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This is very good! You illustrated Youko's thought's from his first appearance at the Dark Tournament perfectly! I wonder how they went at his second, hm?