Reviews for A Moth Is Drawn To The Flame
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
wow...that's deep...
shadisparrow chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Ok... tell me why I'm grinning... because it was great! Heheh, well, I liked the comparison a lot, especially since it makes perfect sense. I also liked it that you started it where Rei was simply stating what he had alreaady figured out, instead of us figuring it out with him. Sometimes that gets a bit dreary, but this way it was short and sweet. Nice work!
SkittleGoddess chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Wow I like the comparison in this story. I think it was great.
jojo chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Bravo! Bravo! *is applauding* I think you should keep writing Beyblade fics, you are really quite good at them.- Keep up the good. When I have time I'll try to read your other fics, but right now I'm supposed to be doing my algebra, and my paper on constellations and astronomy and such.. Keep up the good work! Thx for giving me a break and letting me get distcracted. *grins*
aphinitea chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
well its pretty damned good...*smiles*
Mourir chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
It a bit too short for my taste, but the composition of this fic was fabulous. I love the idea you have, the analogy is both cute and understandable. Your writing style is awesome, too. It's not too bland yet still understandable.

T'was a very nice read )
Timothy the paperclip chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
It's a great story! You should keep writing RK I mean Beyblades but RK's good!

cyndaquil-babe chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
That was good! good comparison! i would never of thought of that! i hope you continue to write!

Cyndaquil Babe
Game-kid17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
hey, awesome fic! I like it! hahahaha, I would have never thought about that!...but I hate moths, that'z why I'm happy Kai'z the flame :P heh heh, i add to fav'z, later!

Game Kid
forfirith87 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
You did really good! *thumbs up* _
Alarivana Ciaernu chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
You definitely did well. It's an interesting train of speculation, and something Rei would think about. The flame is oblivious to the moth that is drawn to it, but hopefully Rei isn't oblivious to Kai. Write a second chapter from Kai's point of view. Please? *puppy eyes* You did wonderful onn this one.