Reviews for Dangerous Ground
awesome.

I am still grinning.

That was great.
Shiromori chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I think I really like this. At first, Vincent seems kind of OOC, but then, the more you read, the less it seems so. It's like he's channeling Turk!Vincent or something. Very cool. And, yeah, I did kind of get the impression in-game that Vincent didn't quite know what to make of Cloud, and wasn't sure whether or not he liked him all that much.
illist chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
beautiful ending, last line is great. tells you just how notorious vincent can be. good job.
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I love you. You managed to make Vincent /emotional/ without him going all sappy and sweet, which I absolutely hate. And Cloud's portrayal as a petulant little boy is spot-on too.

Very very good!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Hmm, well if I were in my "fuck you Cloud" mood I'd be cheering, but I'm in my "meh, whatever Cloud" mood, so I'll just say... Take that, Cloudie. Heheheheheh. That was pretty bad-ass, even though it was short. And it's fun to see Vincent threatening Cloud. Usually he ignores him in fanfics. At least in the ones I've read. But then I don't read the yaoi ones. "I don't like you, Strife." Heheheh. Well said... Thanks for sharing.
WTF chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Yeah btw buddy, Vincent is my favorite charcter. Yeah. What now?
word chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Don't listen to that loser below me; they're just some pathetic, close minded cloud strife fan who cried for ten minutes after reading this.

This story rocks and I wish I could read more like it!
WTF chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
If I wrote a summary of this fic this is what it would be like:

"Hi Vince. I have a gun." said Cloud.

"Don't be stupid. Put that away."

"Ok."

Real insightful
Faerlyte chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I'm better late than never, right?

This is well done and I like your portrayal of Vincent's character. It's nice to see him with some emotion for once. I've done some extensive research on his character recently and he really isn't quite as silent and morbid as some people make him out to be. That's my take on it anyway, _.

I'm a little curious about what his reasons are too. I have any idea though. Keep up the great work.

Faerlyte
Nashidesei chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
THis is really cool. NOt many people are willing to show Vincent yelling and being angry and . . . emotional. Having emotions at all, in fact. It does feel like it's the first chapter of an epic, though, and I really wish there was more to it.

In any case, I love what little is here.
DragonGirl323 chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
This was really good! Short and to the point. Very nicely done! I could see Vincent doing something like that to Cloud! -

Well, anywho, write more please! This was a really good story, even though it was really short!

Hoping to see more from you!_

Until then!

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Angry Vincent. Is. Awesome.

xD What a great bit. It's also been difficult for me to imagine calm and collected Vincent ruffled. But yeah, calm and collected people get annoyed like everyone else, so it shouldn't be surprising to have them 'react' when someone grates on their last nerve. And well, Cloud... ;;

Thing is, you got this down. So right. Excellent interaction between these two characters. I hadn't really thought about this perspective before. Thanks for exploring it and making me think.

Vincent's line about "[having] his reasons" makes me a very, very curious one. Heh, the man never loses his mystique, does he.

Wonderful work. On with the writing, I say. ;D

Jess 0:o)
CLA1R3 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Oh... my... f*cking... god.

I thought I had already stopped 'loving' Vincent, but you just reminded me why I love and adore him so much.

This was one of the best fics ever about Vincent, seriously. I've read thousands of Vincent-fics and they all explain his actions too much or try to get into his head. You didn't and thank you for that!

Great work!
Erse chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
For lack of better words, this rocked. I love your Vincent. He's just so... cool. Heh. Cloud's one annoying, overly glorified bugger, isn't he? Oh, if only Vincent didn't have his reasons. . .