Reviews for Braid the moonlight
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Oh... that ending is so funny! X3 I love this (And I agree with Goku- Gojun's hair is AWESOME)!
Higatsuku chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
ROFLMAO!

Hee hee! Silly Goku-chan! - Your right, Goujun is so underrated, he needs more lurve . . .So does Gaiden . . . And Nataku . . .

Write more! It nice to see poor Goujun get tortured by Goku-kun, and funny. It's nice to see a fic focused soley on Goujun!
cawcawmf chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I love this story!

I must've been gone from for a long time to miss this!

I agree, Goujun and GAiden are underrated!

I love them all!
pedestrianonsidewalk chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I've read some of your stories and am very please with them. I really like your work. But this piece is my favorite one. There isn't too many fics of Goujun out there, and this one is a rare one. Hopefully you'll keep on writing more fictions.
lin chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
that was really funny! please update, you could like torture poor gojun some more for being late. so please up date. _
silverlimit chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
::Shiny eyes:: Can i ask u a really weird favour?Make a fic with Gojun/Goku(adding Konzen in would be a nice bonus)?Pluezze?I really Gojun a lot but didn't know his name until after I read ur fic. -;; I went, "Oh!So that's the cool silver haired dragon king's name!" A weird favor,I now. ;; I'm high on sugar,caffeine and late nite shows this month and seems to have developed an insatiable appetite for weird pairings. /

P. great fic!I realy liked the part with Goku braiding Gojun and Konzen's hair!It was so cuute!::squeals::
AceSGoku chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
AHAHAHAHA! I absolutely love your fic! Yeah, there should be more fics with Gojun. I think he would make a good character. And I loved the way you portrayed him, hope you write other fics with him!
chibichibi-nekochan chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
What an adorable story! I usually prefer longer fics, but this was great! Especially the ending! I can really see Goku following Gojun around. He is a lot like a lost puppy when they show flashbacks of Gaiden. Great work!
Ivory Night chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Aw only two reviews? I realy liked this ficy of yours, i even put it in my favorites. It was sweet and awsome. The Dragon King of heaven is actually one of my fav characters in Saiyuki but sadly there aren't many ficys with him. Seriously dude I think u so should have gotten more reviews. But now a days I guess everyones just too into hard core yaoi or something...Once again awsome fic. (_)
yoong chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Wow! It's cool! I tried imagining Goujun with little Goku braiding his hair and the result was I burst into a fits of laughing my head off! XD Nice work, really nice. I like the story. Are you planing on making a sequel? Please~~
cesmith chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Thank you for your wonderful story. Goku can get into everyone's heart with a little whining , his bright smile, and his golden eyes. I loved picturing Gojun, and then Konzen, getting their hair braided. I think Gojun enjoyed Konzen's predicament a little too much, I know I did!