Reviews for Alignment
lostladyknight chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
:) I remember reading this one before too! It's very cute.
TheDistractedWriter chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
aw that was wicked cute! i loved it ]
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Aw, how sweet! I like it when these two are together, nice work!
Jade of Purple chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Great story. The ending was nice. :)
Charlie Winchester chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
'Something in Warrick all but crowed with glee'

Lmao. I love this story.
ForensicsFreak1988 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
That is really cute. And I swear I'm not just saying that.
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I like this. It was nice to see them finally owning up to what's between them, but I also like that they're not rushing it. Nice job.
misscam chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Very well written and I'm glad you included the line about it being too soon, since it did show some nice restrain on Catherine's side. Loved the descriptions and Warrick's pushing the issue, too.
Silent Cobra chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
very, VERY nice. I liked it. Chris was a pig (although he made a good weirdo in X Files (krychek)). Anywho, good story. I liked it a lot.
Lexi chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I love this

Nice and sweet W/C
LovinCSI chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
as a diehard G/S reader, it is a nice fresh read to see some C/W. and i love the Brass/LH series also - keep it up, i think you characterized them really well.
Pheo chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This was very well-written and I really liked how you wrote Warrick. You've depicted his noble, modern-day-knight side well, and the tension att he end is great. I think we don't have enough CW stories, and definitely not enough Warrick stories in general. Thanks!
surrendersomething chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I love Warrick and Catherine, and I especially love the way you write them. Warrick just seems so...much like you wanna take him home! Great job.
And Also With You chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This was so charming! I actually liked Catherine in this fic-you managed to make me feel sympathy for her. That never happens! The dialogue was sweet and believable. I like the idea of Warrick as the 'nice guy' for her. Great job. You're one of my favorite authors these days!
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Sweet. Are you sure you're not a show-writer, frustrated by the lack of romance on CSI?