Reviews for How does love feel?
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
A very sweet story. As for fighting, well, there are battles and then there are battles. Not all of them leave one bloody but all will leave one bruised. ::chuckles:: thanks for sharing such a lovely Ranma/Kasumi story.

Take care, wherever you are.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
cool story
OkdroMasterOfRunes chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
All I'm gonna say is (tears of happyness begins to form) continiue like this in upcoming fics (begins to cry and asks for a handkerchief).

You did a great job on this fic and I especially like the happy ending. _
Drifter950 chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
HEY !

NO FAIR!

You got a best friend, and two sisters standing there with thier jaws hanging down. AND a father who is probably wanting to know whats going on, even more!

Heck, and how bout a wedding and the honeymoon?

How can you leave them (and me) just hanging?

Come to that, if I am going to let my coursity hang out, what happened to that turkey from the first job?

AND: what happened in china, is there any cannon continuity?

AND:

Um, well, thanks for good and fun read! I am going to put this on my alert list just in case.

May the MUSE be with you!

darkchun chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Overall a very good fanfic, but its marred my slight mispellings and incorrect grammer. You portral of the characters is good but sometimes they're action/emotions are inconsitant. Also there are some insistances where better wording would have helped greatly and some phrases just seem really ooc. Otherwise a very enjoyable fanfic, thanks.
snoozer808 chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
Very nice. Sorry I haven't been reviewing lately...As I've said before I'm grounded from the computer. I'll sneak on whenever I can. _ Well, I hope you're going to be finished with your other stories soon.
Kura-kun chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
hey...Am I considered one of your old readers? _

I kind of missed this fic...because I had to go on vacation...and now when my vacation is nearly done I find your new fics that allow me to use my time on reading it...which I should be using for working heh heh...Keep going on the RK roll ;)

Later
RanmaFanatic chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
hm... I have no more words that i can think up to described this story. But you really outdone yourself again. Another Great and awesome story but its kinda short story I was hoping it would be a long story, But anyway its still a great story.
Celeborn1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
okay. the first of all i cant help you with your language since it is my secound one but onway on the story.

1. i feel it is a little to rushed in the end as you try to mash the end to a finnish. i feel you just wanted it finnished.

2. okay... this is not a ranma 1/2 feeling in it. its way to much ooc to be a ranma 1/2 but even then it is a good story but one could have anyone in this and you could have a good story.

3. strech the story a little more and let us know a little more of the background of this story and it will be much better.

hope it helps as this is a little better than the usualy reviews people are geting.

Celeborn1
Mordamir chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
GREAT story! Congrats!
snoozer808 chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
Finish! D: Please? T_T Oh...Don't forget about your other stories too. ;D
Bain chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
I have read alot of your stories and have always enjoyed them. This story is no exception. It was pleasant to read, and I liked it alot.

However, I do have a critisism... what does this story have to do with Ranma 1/2? Other than some characters have the same names from the anime? I know, Alternate Universe and all... but really? What does it have to do with Ranma 1/2? Seems like you could have made up any names and stuck them in and it would have been fine. You didn't even need to know anything at all about Ranma 1/2 to read this story because it was well off of Cannon.

This story to me was more like a normal romance story between a rich guy that came from a poor background and a poor girl getting swept off her feet. Nothing wrong with that, but...

I love Ranma and Kasumi pairings, it is one of my favorites to read. I liked this story, I just don't think it had anything to do with the anime Ranma 1/2. It's just a romance story about two people who just happened to be named Ranma and Kasumi.

Another previewer asked you to finish your other stories. I implore you to finish them as well. They are great.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 8/11/2004
Very waffy! Just what I was in the mood for.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 8/11/2004
Well, this was another fine Ranma and Kasumi story. I enjoyed the way that you had the two interact with one another, and that Akane and Nabiki weren't too different from the canon characters. I find myself enjooying an reading all of the R/K stories that I can find, and hope that you have some more coming out over the next little while, including finishing some of the ones that you have already posted, especially Togetherness, one of my faves. Hope to hear back from you soon, and look forward to more of your writings.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 8/11/2004