Reviews for Sunrise Sherbet
Guest chapter 14 . 3/8/2015
Cloud's an ass!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 31 . 2/23/2013
I love this story! Though im not a slash fan so I found those parts wierd. But I love it nevertheless
EmoPrincess21 chapter 31 . 1/15/2011
nice story
alexcloud chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
i finished reading this a little wihile back (all chapteres) and i think it was awssome big fan of yuffie and vinne! and i am a dude to man sob sob. well right more or else i will this has been stopped from all the cusing and thret kills (serieosly do more yuffie and vincient or at least tif and cloud) andybody who doesent like tifa and cloud f off anywasys thanks dude/duddet write more (get bored easilly boredem overwhelming ohhh nooooo)

slex cloud A.K.A. alex
Fetherhd chapter 31 . 11/23/2009
loved it thanks for the great tale.
Tia-Lewise chapter 31 . 3/1/2009
I liked the fact that Chaos was a good guy in your story, usually everyone portrays Chaos to be naught but a burden to Vincent and annoys him constantly with his dirty mind. And I liked the originality of your ideas; Chaos falling in love with mortals was very interesting. Overall Chaos was my favourite in this, plus I'm glad you kept Rude, there's not enough of him in fanfiction these days.

Well written, definitely, and a pleasure to read.
Distinguished chapter 25 . 2/11/2008
O.K., now I'm all confused...Chaos loves [i]Vincent[/i] now?
Distinguished chapter 16 . 2/11/2008
Ch-Chaos loves yuffie? What? I have to say...I've never seen THAT angle before...
ResidentChevy chapter 31 . 9/20/2007
Oh my God... This is the sweetest thing! I swear, I thought the whole love triangle to polyamorous relationship thingy would have been awkward, but It turned out really really cute. Oh and I just knew Rude And Reno were a couple. Glad to know my gaydar's working again... good thing too, I didn't get the extended warranty..

Good Job! 10/10
LSR-7 chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Aw!
fluffball264 chapter 31 . 8/10/2007
This is amazing, i'ed definatly read a sequel if you wrote it *crosses fingers * will go check.

I love how you portray Chaos and his relationship in this story. All the other stories seem to make him out as a real cynic and only out for himself (though that may just be that i've been looking for stories in the wrong places)

Keep on writing! *runs off to investigate the rest of your stories (and devart!)*
Shirox chapter 31 . 2/8/2007
Aaww it this story was so cute _ I really love it! I would like to have such a dogy like Galian Beast :3
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 31 . 9/19/2006
Wow. That was just...absolutely amazing. I love it! You captured the characters so well, and it was just...wow. Great job!

Artemis-chan
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 31 . 8/27/2006
Wow... holy moly... WOW!

I should have reviewed to every chapter! I was just to...well... busy reading it...but omg omg omg omg! that was great! I just finished the story (took me about half an hour to read) and OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I LOVE THIS STORY! IT WAS GREAT! ADORIBLE! I LOVED IT!

THIS IS SO going into my favorties!

and a sequel would be totaly awesome! You are a great author! I love this story! Keep writing! and I hope to see more form you soon! please if you get teh chance PM me if you decide to write a sequel!
Larom chapter 31 . 7/26/2006
Yeah it's me again. I read the last chapter but I skiped from chap. 16 to hear. I'm really rethinking about not reading this.

When you said love triangle I thought you ment: Vincent loves yuffie and Chaos loves yuffie and Vincent and Chaos just deal with them having the same girl. But Now that I know They all love each other I just might read this. Well in any case love the RenoxRude. Gotta love the yaoi in straight fics. It show the authors are not homophobes _. Go you lol.