Reviews for Up to No Good
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Hahahaha I love this! V. cute how the map sort of has it's own personality, I loved it in the book where it insulted Snape. Great job.
ImJustAFangirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Extremely adorable! Could you please continue this? Just one more chapter?
Abyan Khalif chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Nice job . It's one of the best James and lily's story with a bit of hilarious Sirius jokes . Really I was laughing so hard . Its a good story, only problem is the girls dormitory turns to a slide or something in 4 th book . But anyway good job :))!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Awwww :D
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That has got to be the best James and Lily get together I've EVER read! I am astonished. I've never imagined a jealous piece of parchment in the mix! XD
I LOVE IT!
That's going to be my official story on how James and Lily finally got together, and no one is going to change my mind! ;D

-Yuu
morning-tonight chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Absolutely lovely. I really liked the different personalities that you imbued in the personality charmed writing. Thanks!
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
A very nice insight into the Marauder's personalities
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This story is extremely funny! Great job with this!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Ahahaha,

that is definatly one of the best L/J fics I've ever read.

love it.
flyingby chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
It's been 6 years, but this is luv! I heart it to the max. :) Amazingly funny and makes saps like me go, 'aww'.
Jen103 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very good, very cute!

x
glacialheat chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
sweet)
haphazard1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Just found this story after seeing a recommendations for your story 'Out of Time', and wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. Funny and sweet short bit of James and Lily, with a dash of amusing Sirius. Very nicely done.
Raging Pineapples chapter 1 . 7/7/2008