Reviews for Twenty One
AvariceWhisper chapter 21 . 9/10/2005
This is such an amazing and well written fanfic! I hardly know how to give it adequate praise. Well done!

-Avarice
Reina0 chapter 14 . 4/23/2005
Hilarious! I laughed so hard...ye gods, that was a fantastic chapter. Especially the end. Great work!

Reina0 chapter 13 . 4/23/2005
I love your personification of Tatsumi's voice and mind, and his sleepy thoughts on Watari's presence! Sugoi!

Reina0 chapter 12 . 4/23/2005
Interesting...so Watari sees his relationship with Tatsumi as a sort of experiment in progress? Ne, in a way, I think that Watari himself is the most variable component in the equation. Awesome!

Reina0 chapter 11 . 4/23/2005
Love it! My favorite line was: "Tatsumi was faintly astonished at himself-it had been a very long time since he'd wished to melt through a crack in the floor and disappear." I think it's very interesting how Watari affects him.

Reina0 chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
*sigh* that was so wonderful. The development of their relationship is progressing very nicely! Yay!

Reina0 chapter 8 . 4/23/2005
Kya! The way you write Watari and Tatsumi's encounters is so cute and thoughtful! Well, cute may not be the best word, but truly, it's beautiful writing.

Reina0 chapter 6 . 4/23/2005
Nice! Your metaphors and such are great, as usual. I would write a longer review, but I want to keep reading!

Reina0 chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
Cool! I suddenly wish that I'd read X before reading this chapter...but I know the basic plot, so I guess it doesn't matter. I like the connection you draw between the turn of the millenium/century, opening the champagne bottle, and Watari & Tatsumi's relationship. Wow...that was really good!

Reina0 chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
At last, I have more time to do some reading and reviewing. This chapter is great! It's like a poem, ne? The comparison to a dance is a perfect way to described the relationship between Tatsumi and Watari at the moment. Kudos!

Reina0 chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Wow...you continue to blow me away with this story! The comparison Watari makes between Tatsumi and various elements is a common device in writing, but, believe me, you make it sparkling new. I think it's in your diction, and the way you put the images together, the way you place the sentences in paragraphs to heighten the detached feeling.

Reina0 chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
Kya! Magical! That's the most amazing take on Tatsumi I've ever read. It sparkles and shines. I'm quite serious. Why doesn't this story have more reviews? Oi, people, review review review!

Reina0 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I like it! It's like a work of art, the way you move from contemplation of summer, to Watari in the lab, to interaction with Tatsumi, to the butterfly and the sky.

Aredhel Tasartir chapter 21 . 4/6/2005
Oh, what a lovely Tatsumi/Watari fic. I love this pairing second best immediately after Tsuzuki/Hisoka . Yami no Matsuei is really really fantastic anime/manga. I can't get enough of it. Love it. Love it. And this little story of yours is absolutely brilliant. I can see it in my mind's eye how Tatsumi-san and Watari-san rush in to the closet and tear off each others clothes... LOL! -
Elihice chapter 21 . 10/10/2004
I love the way you make the relationship develop little by little, making them act different and still IC. Also, I love how the pacing is handled, nothing is rushed, everything is said at the right time. Great story.