Reviews for Philomena
escape5 chapter 68 . 3/12/2012
outrangeous! how could you not finish this story the build up hasn't even been concluded yet! wishing for more here, hopefully you will consider do so, in the near future.
Lady Nightwisp chapter 68 . 1/16/2011
I love this story. The characterization is brilliant, the story is fascinaing, and I like how you've added your own twists and ideas to JK's world. Philomena fits in well with the canon characters and I like how the story isn't all about her. A lot of OC stories focus on the OC and don't develop the main characters at all. You develop both Philomena and the canon characters at the same time and the result is a balance that creates a very good story. I also enjoy all the plotting and double plotting and twists and turns that make this story so exciting to read. I know that you haven't updated for over a year, but I really hope you finish this eventually. It's a really great story and I have no idea how it will end, so I'd rather like to know.

P.S. I also love Snape's brother's name. Mordred happens to be my favorite character in the King Arthur legends.
Ann chapter 68 . 9/10/2009
Finally an update. I'm so glad you are back. I so love this story. It's so fun reading a chapter. You never know whats going to happen or if some charcter is going to change their minds and do something different. Very fun.
duj chapter 68 . 9/8/2009
Long time, no see. Welcome back.

Wonderful Snape-plotting in this chapter, LOL. He's the master-spinner everyone believed him in pre-DH days. And I loved Philomena squelching Harry's angst with her seerage.

One rather glaring typo you might want to correct: "invoneniant" for inconvenient.
OnlyMostlyHarmless chapter 34 . 9/7/2009
This story is absolutely amazing.

I love how much depth it adds to its characters and the Order. The characterization is wonderful, especially with Remus and Philomena.

The DE's actually have more than one brain cell, as do the Order members - it's almost unheard of, although undoubtedly true.

The story itself is really interesting and...

Well, I'm gushing praises a lot and it may seem a bit redundant, but this story is:

By the way, Snape doubling as Peeves was a stroke of genius.
Silverthreads chapter 68 . 9/7/2009
So it's house elves that steal our socks, eh? Great chapter!
TrisakAminawn chapter 67 . 4/25/2009
Too hard to review in detail, this length. Universe extremely skewed from original nexus; skewing fairly uniform, so perfectly fine, although influx of extra brilliance and scheming ability to world population somewhat startling. Blast Ralf, incidentally.

Snape maybe pushed too far; no one is this centered and independent, and no one would become it while under Snape-like unbalancing circumstances, and no one who had it naturally from the beginning would have wound up serving one master, let alone two. I suppose lack of affection for Dumbledore is the sticking place. It's the only reason Dumbledore can function as he does, that people love him (uses it like Voldemort uses fear/greed/reverence?) so the near total lack of it in your iterations of this character set causing stretch of credulity. (Don't usually read Harry Potter fanfiction; ignorant of fandom conventions, only own opinions.)

Otherwise good. Congratulations on creation. Will keep eye out for end. Going to be long?
Philomena181 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008

Where did yhoo get tht name?

Philomena -x
alisha chapter 67 . 3/6/2007
luvs it, need more.
Velvet Obsession chapter 67 . 8/16/2006
This story is BLOODY AMAZING. Philmenia is a masterfully written OC, one of the few (especially female ones) I can enjoy, as too many end up swayoing to the Mary-Sue side. Philomena fits in with the story line very well, not to mention the ingenious original plot you have concocted. Please update, Ill be watching for it! Keep up the marvelous work.
duj chapter 67 . 8/8/2006
Uh-huh, that sounds exactly like the sort of punishment Dumbledore might come up with.
Silverthreads chapter 67 . 8/7/2006
Heh. I liked the last line. ;)
Lugia Smiles chapter 66 . 6/27/2006
Hi again! Oh, I just ADORE this story! #Grins.#

This new chapter is SO cool! Seemingly shorter than normal, but still just as EXCELLENT!

You're doing a fantastic job, keep up the great work!

I'd say 'update soon,' but a longer wait for a GREAT new chapter is better than an immediate and less-good upload. _

Adios! (You're a amazing writer, I'm so jealous! #Grins.#)
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 66 . 6/26/2006
“Yes, Professor,” agreed Harry, after a slightly too long pause. “I promise.”

That line made me laugh...
duj chapter 66 . 6/26/2006
Can love fuel an Avada Kedavra?