Reviews for Camping with Malfoy
elijahsbaby1981 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
well, youre spelling really does suck, so ima help you out by pointing out what u spelled wrong: Form-title, supposed to be FROM.,spite (2x) its supposed to be SPIT, larges-supp. 2 b LARGEST., distend-supp. 2 be distant.,though-up-supp. to be THROUGH-UP (im guessin, not quite sure the real spelling).,white close- supp. 2 b white CLOTH., though- THROUGH (though-pronounced tho, through-pro. threw)...

now, there were probably more i didnt see. i suggest you either get a beta, or read over youre work. what i dont get is if u think youre spelling is bad why do you need to have other people to tell you to fix it? why cant you check youre own work? im not trying to judge you, i dont know if u read over ur work or not, but if u dont, i suggest you do.

also, it needs a lil more description

love from me
POAFAN5489 chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
wow...it was good...except i coulnt get past the speeling and grammer mistakes. plz fix them.
The Ninja Who Wanted To Be A Samurai chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Please write more. I love the pairing!
litto-kitty chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
You really need someone to check your work. I mean, I'm not saying that you can't spell, it's just that you forget to put in a couple of letters in your words; almost like you type too fast.

I love this story so far though, and I hope you continue.

Good luck ;)!

~Kitty
Charmed Magic chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Nevermind...I'm kind of confused at my computer and it only showed one chapter with wrong spelling. But I looked at Chapter 1 and I was like... "Uh...it changed". Yeah... I think I'm going crazy.
Charmed Magic chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Would you like me to re-write this with the correct spelling and you can re-post it? Sorry, I'm a grammar freak! :)
jelite chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
This chapter was bold and hard to Iliked fic si soon!
Tru-Pinai 4-eva chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
i couldn't really understand because ur spelling and grammar sucks. but from wut i could make out it was ok but write more i want to know more of the story and what's gonna happen. umm one hint use spell check before you submit your story.
Draco-and-Jack-Lover chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
i cna see where you are going to take this stroy. but the only suggestion i have is to get a beta reader. get someone to check over your chapters before you post them. it will make it easier to read.

keep up the good work though, it sounds like a good story!
NoRainsBlow chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I can only assume your spellings were some sort of joke? Either that or you really suck at spelling. Would you like someone to beta your work? Cos honestly, if I could actually read the thing, I think it would be a good story.

Just...for God's sake. Change the title. Running From Myself, presumably was what you intended?
FrozenFlames chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Hey I'm really sorry about this but you definitely need to learn how to spell. If your story isn't legible (aka able to read due to spelling errors) then nobody will read it and you will get zero reviews. Honestly, I am reading on a twelfth grade level equivalent to that of 18-year-olds, and i felt that your story was worthy of a 3-year-old, as far as spelling goes.
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28