Reviews for Camping with Malfoy
fire-and-ice89 chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
I saw a review that you had left for someone elses story, issuing a challenge to anyone to write a Harry Potter fanfiction steering away from the cliches. I agree with your dislike of cliches and simplified storylines, and I normally try and read stories that take a different approach. When I saw your review I was hopeful, and decided to see what stories you had written.

However, your story was a disappointment: there was the usual "suddenly, Draco realized that Hermione had a figure...he wondered how he had never seen her attractive side before". This was then followed by a dubious set-up which enabled the two of them to be conveniantly lost in the woods together...alone.

I'm not claiming that I don't write cliches myself. I currently have four stories, two of which I could pick to pieces myself. But if you're going to broadcast your dislike of cliches, please ensure that your own writing will back you up.
The Slayer Hunter chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
Awsome story! love it! but they have to get closer! Closer I Say!lol
hermdrayreturns chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
SANDRA x fied chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
write more!
DCMMFAN chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
really good
Karla Manatee chapter 26 . 2/25/2005
Not the end I expected, but it'll do. It'll do.

Punkette-Witch chapter 26 . 2/14/2005

Love the fic. im going to go see if there is a sequel.
NetVista chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
aw. draco was so sweet about not going the whole way. that chapter was really gross though. I skipped through the dirty parts. This chappy was not my particular fav. but o well. Thats what i get for reading a rated r. It was really well written though
NetVista chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
Yay...hermiones not a bitch. And that whole rudolf't expecting that. lolAwsome job
NetVista chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
OH MY FREAKIN GOD! I'm like so tottally balling my eyes out right now. Thats so mean. Hermione did take the bag? THE LITTLE BITCH! And that whole ted thing. Omg that is officially the sadest thing i have ever heard. HOLY CRAP I CAN"T STOP CRYING! Your an amazing writter and i've never read an hp fic as good as this one. Like my god woman I live it. I'm going insane right now. Poor draco. Nothing ever goes right for him, and right when he wanted to straighten things out with hermione she goes and betrays him. But what would u evpect from a bitch like her. *SOB* WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE DO THAT? Your story is officially on my fav. story list and u are now added to my fav author list.

I luv ya hun and great work. You deserve a cookie *throws you a cookie*...and heres another *throws another*... o hell you deserve them all *throws you a million cookies*

Luv yas

NetVista chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
Aw...thats so sad. I feel soo bad for draco. He's going through so much now. aw...him and hermione are so cute together.
NetVista chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
wow...wasn't expecting that...but it was awsome. I like the ending how draco stormed out lol. Great chappy
NetVista chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
hahahahahha...draco is such a perv
NetVista chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
yo that was awsome lol...i really liked it. I feel really bad for draco. I broke a rib once and trust hurt like a bitch.
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »