Reviews for Camping with Malfoy
LameGirl98 chapter 26 . 2/5/2005
I can't believe it's over! That was an awesome story. I'm going to read the sequel right now. you are so awesome! Wow... _
lunaricsunshine chapter 26 . 1/27/2005
very cool! i liked this story a lot!
dictionary-search chapter 26 . 1/25/2005
This is a great story! Thanks for finaly read the end cause my computer was broken! Thanks for a great read.
raven chapter 26 . 1/24/2005
that can't just be the end. you just can't stop there. what happens afterwards. you have to make a sequal or something. by the way the story was great.
Whorish Princess chapter 26 . 1/22/2005
aw, that was really cute, i loved it. Ur story has been one of the best and most enjoyable pieces i've ever read.

Whorish Princess
Baybeetricia chapter 27 . 1/20/2005
Please do a Sequel. I will be waiting on it.
dracosgirl2515 chapter 27 . 1/20/2005
sequel if it excludes Rudolf and Elwood and the fairy girl. Keep it Hermione/Draco and the rest of the Harry Potter characters.
synthetikx chapter 27 . 1/20/2005
a bit off topic. but it was a creative and interesting story. would have liked to have seen a more detailed ending. but, you did fairly well, and i credit you on that.

synthetik X
xOxOkIsSmYaSsXoXo chapter 27 . 1/20/2005
there shud definitely b a sequel but its ur choice it doesnt matter
ever Draco's girl chapter 27 . 1/20/2005
whichever u want. a sequel would be awesome, but it's still YOUR story, not ours. :)
selectivelysane chapter 27 . 1/20/2005
i think you should make a sequal. this was a good story.
Draco's Girl26 chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
Aw...damn it sucks to be Draco, huh? Poor guy doesn't get a break. I'm seriously liking this story. lol, its 3 in the morning and i'm working my way through the whole thing :P Anyways, its really good and your style of writing is awesome!
witchiipooh chapter 27 . 1/20/2005
i think a sequeal because it would be a great story, and also, i didn't really get the end. hope to read more...
Hannah C. Thaw chapter 27 . 1/20/2005