Reviews for The Healer's Choice
envious-eyes chapter 18 . 2/16/2007
i am so gonna read all your lotr fics now! and hp cos that rox 2 lol! anyways, great fic and ek legolas dying and stuff you done it really well! fab fic in general!
Kakashi Kat chapter 18 . 1/21/2007
It's me (A whisper In the Wind) I changed my penname. Anyway, great job. It was short, but that is okay. I like your stories, and can't wait until the next update.

Marlo

~*~

Whew! Just got done writing a 80 word chapter! Quiete fun actually.

*Hands you a box* Choose a gift for youself!
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
wow! a big pradicament! lov e it!
sarah chapter 17 . 11/8/2006
i have just one word to say about this fic:

AW!

very cute n' sweet!
Elvin BlueEyes chapter 17 . 7/6/2006
at least things are back to normal now, nice story :)

Elvin BlueEyes
Nyamf chapter 17 . 7/6/2006
I forgive you :P

who wouldn't with such a chapter?

you wrote well, again, and this time, no bad things happened! I'm happy for, err.., every one in the story that Legolas is going to be ok, and I can't wait till he explain's everything!

write on!

x
lightboot chapter 16 . 4/16/2006
Keep going! keep going! Dun hold me in suspense...
Nyamf chapter 16 . 3/20/2006
this is a very good story! Legolas IS acting weird you know..
xdarkestXkissx chapter 16 . 3/16/2006
"deep in Legolas' mind..."

... -laugs hysterically-

sorry for the horrible review,

LEAH
fan24601 chapter 15 . 2/16/2006
hi, hope you update soon. I'm still wondering why Legolas tried to kill himself. I know i know.. elven ways and all. But the main reason behind it? Just because he got 'caught' by those orcs?
Gemini969 chapter 15 . 12/27/2005
update soon please mellon nin!
Sashenka Greenleaf chapter 15 . 12/22/2005
Please continue soon Sivan,I really enjoy this story
Thorongirl chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
I like your story. It's nicely written and interesting. The only thing I find a little difficult is the shortness of the paragraphs. I think the story would look better if there were longer paragraphs. For instance, here:

It would seem just as easy to combine these two paragraphs into one long paragraph, like this:

'Aragorn tossed Gimli onto the horse then mounted up in front of him and Arod followed behind. After five days of hard riding, the Nimrodel River was in sight. Gimli and Aragorn expected to see their friend healthy once again. When the worried friends reached the campsite, they saw Legolas, his pale body lying still and silent on the ground next to the river. The enchanted waters seemed to have had no effect on their friend.'

The thoughts don't really change that much to warrant two separate paragraphs.

Don't ask me why, I just find it easier to read stories that aren't so broken up.

Again (another example) if you condensed the paragraphs like this:

"We have to wait, and pray that Illuvatar will restore his soul to his body." Haldir told his party of Elves. His attention then turned to Aragorn and Gimli who just arrived. Gimli slid from the horse and came to Haldir's side very tired from the past days' experiences.

"Haldir, is he alive or not?" Gimli asked hopefully. Haldir hesitated with his answer then looked at Legolas' life-less body. The prince looked so peaceful and yet so pale, like the moonlight.'

I find that easier to read than a whole series of one or two sentense paragraphs.

At any rate, that is at least my personal preference. But the story itself is quite well written. You've made it interesting and entertaining and I plan on adding to my C2 list. I do hope I haven't offended you in any way, just offering a little different point of view.
silver sliver chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
YEAH! there is a cliffie! NO! Aragorn? How could u do that? walk away? WHAT? update soon please.
silver sliver chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
huh? what? *blinks* DON"T LISTEN TO HIM ARAGORN! DON"T LET HIM DIE! update ASAYC! _ I'll be waiting!
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »