Reviews for The Healer's Choice
Midnightdreamr chapter 14 . 8/26/2005
*Runs in and takes charge. "I'll tell you what you can do! Get some peices of your tunic, put some cold water on it! Get some herbs for crying out and make some tea! For MY LEGGY!" Grabs Legolas and cradles his head. "It will be allright my Leggy, you shall be well soon." Gets back in chair to type.*

UPDATE SOON! That was so sad. He was bleeding..., again..., and Gimli yelled at him..., again..., and Aragorn tried to heal him..., again..., and Haldir..., well..., was just being Haldir. BUT POOR LEGGY! Update soon.!

*Runs back and grabs Legolas, helps save him. Starts to sing..., and smile at Legolas. "You shall be saved. I HOPE!" Stares at Sivan.*

erobey chapter 14 . 8/26/2005
now legolas blames himself for hurting aragorn,even though he does not remember that he did it. it is very sad and i hope the others can help him overcome his self-doubts.
erobey chapter 13 . 8/26/2005
a great chapter, so much guilt and angst for them! and legolas' reaction at the end is a shocker! he must be having a horrible nightmare and did not know it was aragorn. thank you for writing these stories that i love.
Elithraniel chapter 13 . 8/15/2005
? Legolas can't strangle Aragorn... It'd be very, very sad... Good story, keep it up!

Kulila-Pepper chapter 13 . 8/12/2005
i'v reviewed! so update before i have an evil plan to kill you!(good story dude!(*.*).
Midnightdreamr chapter 13 . 7/11/2005
Now Legolas is trying to kill Aragorn? My word this story is so confusing! Legolas tries to kill himself, the human, who next? The dwarf! Update soon, this is good!
demisemiquav3r chapter 13 . 7/9/2005
what? you expect me not to kill you after you make innocent legolas evil and attempt to kill aragorn? i think not! *pulls out butcher knife* but if you update fast, i might forgive you... *evil laugh*
shadowfox8 chapter 13 . 7/6/2005
OMG! OMG! What the devil has gotten into that elf? Now I hope he doesn't try to kill Aragorn. UPDATE SOON!

luv and peace,

Ingu chapter 13 . 7/2/2005
Oh...! Evil...! This is such a brilliant story! IS he dead? Update soon! _
Redleef chapter 13 . 6/30/2005
Huh? I don't get it...
fallen angel chapter 13 . 6/29/2005
a great fic and all but i must ask:when will Legolas have any real lines? and i won't try to kill you if you update soon.(just kidding)other than that the fic is great:)
Dewmeril chapter 12 . 5/28/2005
Oh my... I must say my curiosity has most definetly been piqued. What's happening...? Dewy wonders...

I especially like the emotion in this story, between Legolas' code of honor and willingness to die for having failed his friends, and Aragorn and Gimi's bickering but at the same time their strain to save him. That sort of emotional tension plus cliffies definitely make for lots of tension...

I'm on an update hunt. Help a sistah out, won't you? :D
demisemiquav3r chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
OMG this story is so good! This is exactly what i like to read about! Legolas is characterized (or what ever) really awesome! im waiting for chaper 13!
ElvenMaidenHobbitGirl chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
please more asap!
shadowfox8 chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
ello! This is a very intersting story. Keep it up! I do have to say I like this story. I hope Legolas doesn't try to kill himself again.

luv and peace,