Reviews for The Healer's Choice
Dewmeril chapter 12 . 5/28/2005
Oh my... I must say my curiosity has most definetly been piqued. What's happening...? Dewy wonders...

I especially like the emotion in this story, between Legolas' code of honor and willingness to die for having failed his friends, and Aragorn and Gimi's bickering but at the same time their strain to save him. That sort of emotional tension plus cliffies definitely make for lots of tension...

I'm on an update hunt. Help a sistah out, won't you? :D
demisemiquav3r chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
OMG this story is so good! This is exactly what i like to read about! Legolas is characterized (or what ever) really awesome! im waiting for chaper 13!
ElvenMaidenHobbitGirl chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
please more asap!
shadowfox8 chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
ello! This is a very intersting story. Keep it up! I do have to say I like this story. I hope Legolas doesn't try to kill himself again.

luv and peace,

please update soon!
LiesBecomeTruths chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
Great story!
Elf771 chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
Wow! Really good and though I like very discriptive stories, your's is a very good fast-paced story. I like the whole Elven Respect thing. Did you make that up. I haven't finished reading all of Tolkien's stuff so I wouldn't know. Anyways, very cool, out of the box story you've got going. Keep it up. Cheers!
IwishSan chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
What is Legolas talking about? Why is he asking forgiveness from Aragorn?
horsiegurl chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
So there is a reason that he didn't want to be healed. I really liked this chapter. Please update soon.
horsiegurl chapter 11 . 2/24/2005
This is really good. Please update soon.
alibi girl chapter 11 . 1/27/2005
it's mellon nin not mellonen. Just to tell you, not in a mean way mind you. Here is a website I found that has a lot of good elvish. there ya go. hope it helps. -
Sadie chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
I'm reading your story since the beginning. It's so sweet and I can't wait for your update. Thanks for sharing.

Poor Legolas.

Take care
NinielB chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
please post more soon. i'm dying to know what will happen!
dawn chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
Hey, sometimes life gets in the way of the things we want to do. I will not kill you for not updating, I will just look forward to the update all the more. You bless us with your writing, we have no right to demand it. take care and I wish you well.
ElvenMaidenHobbitGirl chapter 10 . 12/30/2004
YAY! this is very good! I wish those two idiots would stop arguing tho! it is really starting to get on my nerves! My leggly is near death and theri fighting over what he's trying to say and who talks first! lol

more ASAP!