Reviews for The Healer's Choice

please update soon!
LiesBecomeTruths chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
Great story!
Elf771 chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
Wow! Really good and though I like very discriptive stories, your's is a very good fast-paced story. I like the whole Elven Respect thing. Did you make that up. I haven't finished reading all of Tolkien's stuff so I wouldn't know. Anyways, very cool, out of the box story you've got going. Keep it up. Cheers!
IwishSan chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
What is Legolas talking about? Why is he asking forgiveness from Aragorn?
horsiegurl chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
So there is a reason that he didn't want to be healed. I really liked this chapter. Please update soon.
horsiegurl chapter 11 . 2/24/2005
This is really good. Please update soon.
alibi girl chapter 11 . 1/27/2005
it's mellon nin not mellonen. Just to tell you, not in a mean way mind you. Here is a website I found that has a lot of good elvish. there ya go. hope it helps. -
Sadie chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
I'm reading your story since the beginning. It's so sweet and I can't wait for your update. Thanks for sharing.

Poor Legolas.

Take care
NinielB chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
please post more soon. i'm dying to know what will happen!
dawn chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
Hey, sometimes life gets in the way of the things we want to do. I will not kill you for not updating, I will just look forward to the update all the more. You bless us with your writing, we have no right to demand it. take care and I wish you well.
ElvenMaidenHobbitGirl chapter 10 . 12/30/2004
YAY! this is very good! I wish those two idiots would stop arguing tho! it is really starting to get on my nerves! My leggly is near death and theri fighting over what he's trying to say and who talks first! lol

more ASAP!

kingsgates chapter 10 . 12/18/2004
*claps* very good, update soon pretty please!
Gemini969 chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
LOL! Go Arod! Update soon please.
ak-stinger chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
Old habits die hard, huh? There Legolas is, needing them, and all Aragorn and Gimli can do is argue about who was supposed to see him first and whose name he's trying to call. Poor long-suffering Haldir! He's not used to all this. Very good chapter - I hope you update soon!
Carawen chapter 10 . 11/15/2004
Nice chapter Sivan.

I love the banter between Aragron and Gimli. It's just like that crazy dwarf to be abgry because he wanted to be the first sight Legolas seen when he opened his eyes. Stubborn dwarf.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »