Reviews for The Healer's Choice
Tonianne chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
Amazing. I loved the last few chapters. But, I don't get it. What happened? Why did Haldir do what he did? Ah, anyway, I love the story and I think it is beautifully written.
ak-stinger chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
WHAT? Please don't let Legolas be dead! Haldir knows something that even those elves don't know, right? (pathetic face made) You've had a busy time updating your stories, but please do it again soon!
Gemini969 chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
Interesting update please
Deana chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
AHH! Poor Legolas! Post more soon please! :)
Star-Stallion chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
Wow, this is good! _ Ouch, nasty cliffy! ( Poor Legolas! Hope you update soon; please!

~*~ Star ~*~
ak-stinger chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
I just found this story and I'm glad I did! It's very intriguing; why doesn't Legolas want to be healed? Poor Aragorn wanting to tdo the right thing but doesn't know what that is and Gimli just wanting his friend to be healed. I hope Haldir can shed some light on the situation. Update soon!
Gozilla chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
You are killing me with your evil cliffhanger! Please please please update soon! -
Gemini969 chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
Hm... an interesting cliffie. Update please
anonimous chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
What kind of story is that ?
BitterLee chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
"The bunnies forced me to stop." Well, just as long as you don't stop there. I like what you're doing with this story. Try to make the next chapter a little longer, k? See you next time!
Kelsey chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
This is pretty good so far. I'm interested in seeing what Haldir can do that Aragorn can not. (I'm sure Elrond could heal him, if they could get him to Rivendell quickly!)

please try to make you chapters a bit longer. And don't worry about getting it up quickly. We would rather have a quality chapter with a good length next week than a shorter version in three days.

continue!
poopnugget chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
bunnies are eval jus yesterday eval winged monkey's tried to kill me...wait please tell me Legolos is gonna liv
Deana chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
YAY, help Legolas, Haldir! HURRY! :)
tonianne chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
this is an awesome story so far and I can't wait until you continue.
Mourin chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
This really isn't an update. It's barely a chapter. I hope you aren't planning on posting all your paragraphs as chapters.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »