Reviews for a sweet sasusaku fic AKA cherry blossoms
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
No sasusaku fic is EVER sweet! It's a disgusting pairing! It will never happen. He hates her guts! She hates him!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Cute? Youre a stupid freak. Sasuke would never get with sakura. Shes judt a selfish little fangirl slut. Plus sasuke is a hateful bastard and doesnt deserve love. If i had my way hed walk off the face of the earth! So fuch off with your pathetically written story. And get some english lessons"!
shadow blossom chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
ur rit this is pathetic... I'M SO NOT READING ANYMORE OF YOUR STORIES!
Dragon's Shaow chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Interesting.
jessie chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
nice story.

and yes sasuke w as ooc...like a lot but

it's a nice story
merari chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I like it I'm a sasusaku fan
Lunar Kunoichi Sakura chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Very Cute. I Loved It!

- Lunar Kunoichi Sakura
kels chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
good story and hope you write more naruto fan fics!
hyugagirl09 chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
AH! THAT WAS SO KAWAII! I LOVE IT. ACTUALLY I LOVE ANYTHING WITH SASUSAKU. PLEASE UP DATE. I AM BEGGING YOU. I NEED AN UP DATE FROM YOU
Sierra chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
MAKE A NEXT CHAPTER OR SEQUAL PLS!
sierra chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
MAKE A NXT CHAPTER OF SEQUAL PLS!
xxBo0kn3rdxx chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Yes its OOC. by a lot. But, WHO CARES? I mean, this is a . FICTION made by a FAN who... well, yeah, you get my point, ya?

-ツキヤマ

(P.S. i dont know why, dont ask me, but i happen to be Sasuke's "twin sister" Just cause i happen to look like his mom. Kinda. Oh, sure, se have to eyes, a nose, and a mouth. Uh-huh. Were realy alike. *rolls eyes* oh and ツキヤマ means Tsukiyama. Tsukiyama means Moon Mountain.

...

im not even japanese.)
Ranoi S.Rose chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
OK Im waiting patiently for the next chap psyche! I started reading when both were up!

god story so far wait b4 you come slobbering to me for more compliments Ill save it for the next chap! ching ching! Ja-ne!
Ranoi S.Rose chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
Yay! A Sasusaku fan fic at last apart from the million of others! Just kidding but the good news is that this one cant even compare to a million only to 9,9.9 ok that was a big fat honest lie, the truth is I know only of a few who can compare like my stories! ok enough with the self flattery conceit!(I just made that up.) Yup its a good story and its not that ooc people seem to forget tha5t even though sasukes all insane about going after Itachi he does have that soft very Kawaii0:) side of his! Ching ching! so before I take up all the space on ffnet I better stop rambling on my usual nonsense! Ja-ne
Caladi chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
It's soo swet! Aw... why is it not done?

Well anyways, if "Cherry Blossoms" was a book, then it would be something I would read till one o'clock in the morning!