Reviews for Broken
zestychicken2 chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
good story! Please update soon!
Mordant-Massy chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
I was looking through your stories to see what else you had (of course i'm not obsessed)And I saw this so I read it and it was AWESOME!
Nickie chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
plz update! u dont update anymore!
RobinStarfire chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Pleaz update soon!I really like ur story!
Nickie chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
Is this one of ur old stories? u never update this one anymore! the storyline is kinda weak...but its ok...but i still prefer the white rose...
Princess-Korriandre chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
AWESOMNESS! I love it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
crazyfrog chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
omg this is an ace story u havent upd8ed in a year! plz upd8 soon!
Kiyarae chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
yeah...um...I'll be waiting on the update for this one, so dont forget to work on it too ok? most people never update their old stories ;
alyssum32 chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Can you finish the story? I reeally want to know what happens to Raven!
RobinStarfire chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Oh can u pretty pleaz update more?This is a really great story and I totally loved it - a lot!Hurry or else Im going 2 die!-Cause of the suspense of waiting!
Choice chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
I like it so far.
starrob bbrae 4 eva chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY. WHY DONT U DO SEX SCENES?
Ballisticrime chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
go !MORE MORE!
wannaBbritish chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
I am enjoying this story as well and I think you do the loves scenes between the two very well. You always keep the characters very tied to the actual characters! I'm not necessarily a fan of written sex, I think the plot can work well with or without it, but I love your "sex scenes" if they can so be called. You aren't blunt or confusing, but careful. I don't think you should doubt yourself this much, you have an extrordinary talent that I by far envy. Please keep writing! You are one of my many muses! .
Xo FaLLeNStaR oX chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Every chapter in your story so far has been so well written. When is the next time this story will be updated? HURRY! (jk lol)
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »