Reviews for Broken
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
love it! But... Robin... Crying?
starrobin4eva chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
yay! i raven bb thing was so sweet pls continue!
starrobin4eva chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
yay! i raven bb thing was so sweet pls continue!
Slayergirl1362 chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
oh! i am so very very extremely monumentaly glad that you updated (this)!

i just luv this. and the bb/raven is awesome. i luv luv LUV that couple! and you made this chapter a tad funny and sweet and you're just really really good.

please update this again soon. it's really something i look forward to reading.
dogdemon8343 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
thechineseasian chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
pleaz! pleaazz! update "Broken" cuz so far this is the best Teen Titans story i ever read! pleaz update this story soon! it rocks! thanks
sacred moon chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
AND...what happens.
AnimeAngels1988 chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
tis story is so good, plz update soon!
Mistress0fNight chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
O keep writing, I love all your stories so far, but keep adding to this one and Is this the End?
The Big Fisch chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
This is pretty good. Another that caught my attention. I read all of "But I'm Only Human" today, but didn't get a chance to review (bruised a bone in my shoulder at football practice yesterday and it hurts like hell), but a couple of Alive and a short nap later, I decided to read this, and I'm glad I did. A little mushy and corny, but who says thats a bad thing? :p Anyways, you seem like a pretty good writer, and I'm always interested in getting some unbiased beta-readers for my stories. If you're interested, toss an e-mail my way ( )

Rock on,

The Big Fisch
theoriginalmeathead chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
coolies!please update...cant wait to see the other titans reactions...

Lost Inside chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Poor Robin. I mean he didn't mean to hurt starfire like he did. I mean he is sorry (I think) Maybe that is just because he is my favorite character. No. Not that I mean if Robin did that to me I would probobly be mad as well so you know.
Luna Ace chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
Aww... hehehe.. Update please *puppy dog eyes*? Star should put him though hell like he did to her.
Raven A. Star chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
Aw... HAPPY MOMENT! *grabs BB plushy and hugs it* -_-
Raven A. Star chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
Starfire! They are only trying to help you! *starbolt flies past head* O_O Okay...I'm going, I'm going...*runs*
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »