Reviews for Broken
Cool Cat 96 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
VERY GOOD SAD VERY SOON.

COOLCAT*96
DaggersAngel11 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
OMG! *cries* that was so... so... s-SAD! ahh! im like crying here... lol... gotta stop, anyways, omg! i cant believe he left! and for a whole YEAR! thats a long time ya no! no wonder shes like that... i would probably act the same way! o... its an awesome story tho! i luv it! its just really sad... and i hope u update soon... please? i havta find out wat happens... and if i dont... i dunno wat i will do! she HAS to forgive him! they're like... MEANT to be together! hehe, anyways, before i start to cry from all the sadness and stuff (lol) um.. ill just go, okay? anyways... yea! update soon please! and update 'but im only human' soon too! ur an awesome author! lol, anyways, byee!

Shelby*
audi katia chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Well, this isn't exactly the feel good fic od the year, but it's still really intense and interesting. I'll be awaiting an update.

A rose for you...

starrobin4eva chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
omg..i've never seen or heard starfire be so heartless. o0o0o, i hope they get back together! i feel tears starting...please continue..my petty feelings do not matter ::walks away sobbing::
Miss Starfire chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
OMG! finally someone makes starfire tough and gives robin what he deserves! you have to keep writting this story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This is great.

Please update real soon.

Wonder how those two will work things out.

Whose Terra again? Sorry, I don't think I have seen the episodes with her, which is odd since I have seen most of them.
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This was very heartbreaking to read. And here I thought the only thing that could keep Robin from Starfire was death, and even then he wouldn't let that keep him away from her. Star said that the only way she could forgive Robin/Nightwing for leaving her was to turn back time. So . . . will Nightwing somehow acquire a time machine or time magic and use it to stop himself from leaving Starfire and the other Titans?
purloinedinpetrograd chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Grr, I could kell Robin right 'bout now. Poor Star! *hugs* Great story, I can't really find anything wrong. _
DIWaRrIa chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
OMG! robin iz such a jerk. Star u go gurl, slap dat bwoi n giv him wat he deserves. u kno wat...im givin u an idea 2 keep in mind, slade shuld com bk, since robin has returnd but instead ov havin robin as his apprentice it shuld b star n ...wel u can continue 4rm here. email mi if u lyk da idea.
Moon-N-Stars chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This is a really good story! I hope you update soon please!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7