Reviews for Power Corrupts
jamie chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
write another Isaac and Malachai slash.
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I remember reading this a few years ago, but never reviewing or favoriting. But I remember that I liked it and I hope you'll post mroe soon ;)
Echo Hellfire chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Love it! will there be a sequel?
she who does not speak chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
. . .awesome. . .
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Yup, have to agree with the previous reviewer... the slang use makes things, err, 'un-polished'. But, either way, thanks for sharing!
T0M Serv0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Wow, a COTC slash fic! But to make it more...serious...honestly, try to avoid using the words ' ', ' ', and other slang associated with the main male organ. It just sounds sloppy and mediocre. The blowjob is actually quite interesting, but the dialogue...it could've been better. Isaac just sounds cliche. And Malachi just sounds kinda like he's done this before, so why not emphasize that? Have him sigh and roll his eyes and go 'here we go again'. Or have him rub his hands in pleasure. Also, the part with Rachel sounded rushed. Try to add more to this story, even if it's just for the purposes of pointless smut. Other than that, good job.
Lady Boadicea chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Wow, I guess I no longer have to ask; it does work though.
Iamhardcore chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Can malachi do it with Amos?
Harazu Deyoxen chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
For some reason, that was actually entertaining. I would love to See Malachai kill Issac for that. Just cause I don't like him too much, oui? But write more and read my cotc fanfic!
Pshyco Fairy chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
That was very interesting I am at loss for words from that whole blow job thing i really may never be able watch COTC with out that thought.