Reviews for I Found It Worth Living
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Ha ha ha. Riley found it. Lol. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
the.woods chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Ouch !

Very nice ending, and I loved the letter ! Great job with this one :)

BecAlora chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
That's Right.
blackbeltchic chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
YES! I am so bad, I should hate character bashing, but this was tried and true Riley bashing, and I loved every second of it! This one's a keeper! I wnat this one for Ai Jinmarai! I love it, becuase it's angsty, and it's got that Riley threwn in there just for fun! YIPPEE!

I don't think I saw any spelling errors or anything, but my eyes are starting to blur, so you never know...

But this is a keep, where's my list, lol...

mistymidnight chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Oh...the end was a gut-wrencher. I actually said that to mayself, "Oh," like they say during wrestling matches when someone just beat someone else really bad.

Okay, done babbling. I liked it and it's going on my favorite stories list!
MandiElf18 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
*applaudes* very whell written! The very end suprised me, that Riley was actually reading it. It would be interesting if the next chapter, or spin off, you had Angel write a letter that he wouldnt send. great job!
kat461 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Wow!Maddy! Great! Loved the riley bit at the end! Ha ha, hopefully he'll go back to the farm. Stupid, criminally ugly, little... Sorry I have issues!

Loved it!

Omar MAhmood chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
nice story, i was always a BA fan and i jus hate spuffys, reading ur other story right now
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Oh, wow. This must be such a shock to Riley. Such a letter would have devastated anyone. I wonder what he will do now? Are you going to continue this story?