Reviews for Slytherin Sky
Mia chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I love your story. Read it like 12 times but I can find the next one is it on a new user?
The Darkest wizard chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
This is a good Story!
La Carlotta Giudecelli chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
Wow, I really liked it. The last part was hot. Heheh. x3

I really liked Bellatrix's personality in this fic. I dunno why. I guess I just liked the way you portrayed her well done.
Bishieaya chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
THIS WAS EXCELLENT! deffinetly the BEST sev/luc ive ever read! i loved the way u presented sev! every other one ive read at the era presents him slightly...pathetic but i think u got his persona down to a fine point.
smurky chapter 7 . 12/22/2004
Whoops... forgot to mention one little thing. Something that confused me was the abrupt change in scenes in chapter six, without something to mark them, like a double space or a few these things * or what-have-you. But perhaps you wanted it that way. Just... yes.

Erm, I'm done now. :):):)
smurky chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
That was... bloody amazing. Just, just, wow. Simply written, understated, but with such intense meanings and emotions that it like, ripped into me.

I very much so liked teenaged Lucius and Severus. Almost semi-normal 17 year olds, but perfectly in-character with hints of their adult selves. Like how Lucius just gives Narcissa the forget-me-not necklace, knowing it's devastating consequences, but not really caring. And this line:

" ...sight of Lucius Malfoy, so dark and terrible, blood spotting the whiteness of his elegant ruffled shirt... "

That is SO perfectly him! Horrid and stylish; a not admirable character at all, and we all love him for it.

I can't even articulate how well-done Severus's character was.

Must also add: have been a fan for a while, ever since reading "Surfacing," oh, ages ago, and reallyreally liking it.

How DO you do it!
Drogan chapter 8 . 12/20/2004
*Squeals* That was so GOOD! You're such a wonderful writer. I cannot wait for the sequel.

-Dro-chan
Phinea Rogue chapter 8 . 12/12/2004
Severus and Lucius is, I think, my favourite pairing. :-) *off to the sequel*
Phinea Rogue chapter 7 . 12/12/2004
Your Slytherins are just perfect, PERFECT! I especially liked Bellatrix in this chapter.
bluebird161221 chapter 8 . 12/11/2004
Ah, now I feel all warm and fuzzy. Well written slash tends to go that to me...-goes off to find the sequel-
Alisha Black chapter 6 . 11/19/2004
I am really enjoying your story. I must say that every one from the school nurse (I can't remember how to spell her name, so I thought I'd save my self the embarrassment) to Bellatrix seemed completely in character.

I love Severus as a teenager. He is positively priceless.

Speaking of Sev, are we going to see any of the marauders in this fic? I know it strictly isn't what the story is supposed to be based around, the lovely Sev being pumbled anyway, but I'm sure that teenage Severus got the best of Sirius and James every now and again.

I really love Lucius as a character, though the thought of him as a seventeen year old reminds me far to much of Draco, and that is unfortunate, because I think that Cannon Draco is a spoilt, nasty, little brat.

But I must remember adult Lucius and how I adore him...

Anywho, you really ought to update more often.

Happy writing,

Alisha
Phinea Rogue chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
Lucius must really be desperate. Please, do write me soon.
Phinea Rogue chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
Oh, this really is great! That necklace seems like a very evil thing is even Lucius wishes her not to say she had kissed Snape.
Phinea Rogue chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
This is very good so far, I like how you describe Severus and Lucius interactions. :-)
emmasnape99 chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
*Cries* I can't read the end of chapter four! It's cut off!

ANYWAY ... great writing! Loving your story. Update soon. I'm really getting into it.

PS. Narcissa seems a little full of herself ...