Reviews for Sirius Black and the Heir to Slytherin
Guest chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
I love this fanfiction, it's one of the best I've read. Also can you please write the next story soon?
Deathbistereo95 chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
It's a real shame you haven't updated in a while, but I hope to see future chapters. Honestly, I didn't quite know what to expect from this AU, and it definitely wasn't what you've written. This is a well written story and it's quite unique compared to most Sirius AUs. I look forward to future installments if you are so inclined. If not, then thank you for the 22 installments you did upload. It was a great read.
We're All M-M-Mad Here chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
I love this story, but it's been five years so I'm thinking I won't wait for an update. Are you actually planning on continuing any time soon or have you given up?
Blackfamilytree chapter 22 . 4/23/2014
Well id say can't wait for the update but... 5 years doesn't inspire confidence :( I'd love to read more though, I absolutely adore it.
CrimsonWing67 chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
Had been one of the most entertaining HP fanfics ive ever read. It is original, charming, and absolutely brilliant; I would very much like to read more of it if I can.
Shadow chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Hey I just wanted to say that this is one of the best Sirius Black fanfictions I've ever read. I really enjoy his character and I can't wait to see how he reacts to Remus being a werewolf. I really hope you update this soon, but by looking at your last update time I won't get my hopes up. If you do decided to update, yay! If you don't and have complete forgotten about this story then I want to let you know it was awesome while it lasted.
Yorushike chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Hi,
I love this story. I think your idea behind it is great. I always thought that Sirius was a very special character. I would love to see how he would react to Remus being a werewolf. I hope you haven't dropped the story, though looking at the last time you updated... . :(
Greetings Yorushike
TimeShard13 chapter 22 . 12/22/2012
You haven't updated in forever but I'll write this in the hopes that you'll find some time soon. I love your way with the characters and i can't wait for the next chap!
life1428 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Loving it!
Me chapter 22 . 1/9/2012
Is every few years your new(ish) updating schedule for this fic, then? This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read in the Harry Potter verse, one of a group that numbers less than ten that I have come back to and read more than three times over the years of lurking on this site, and I rarely reread stories. Yet I keep comeing back to this. Accurate characterisation, good charater development and original and well thought out plotlines are rare enough, let along finding fics with all of them, and real and haunting writing.

I know what it is like to lose interest in a fandom, but please don't leave this hanging.

You said you don't abandon fics. Please keep that promise.

A few years have passed. Is it not time to update for the next update in this schedule?

Me.
Radish chapter 22 . 1/3/2012
More! I NEED MORE! I love this fic :)
Cianhowah chapter 22 . 6/9/2011
i'm wondering if you still think you'll ever continue this fic...in one of you an's you said you'd never let a fic fall/die...maybe that stil holds true? anyway - great fic! love your sirius and lily and rem and james...i'd loved to have read the end but this is already a great read. i know how it is to switch fandoms or just stp being interested in them - i had that with harry potter as well, but i've been back since march 2011 and it's been at least 3 years. never mind, if yiu should ever feel like continuing i'll read and be very happy about it :)
anotherbuskitten chapter 22 . 6/7/2011
Hey,

This story's been going on for too long for it to stop now, so can I assume that it is not dead? Hmm.

I've actually seen this in a lot of people's favourites but wouldn't read it because it seemed like Sirius would be dark and I really like Sirius :)

But now I've discovered that it's utterly brilliant and gripping. And I'm thoroughly regretting not reading it earlier.

Question:

1. Would Dumbledore really let lethifolds into Hogwarts?

2. What's Meadows going to do?

3. What's Sirius going to do about, well everything? ;)
Nocturnal Rose chapter 22 . 3/6/2011
Hope you decide to continue!
dreamspell chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
Well, *finally*. You're lucky I liked this story enough to save it, as I wouldn't have ever come back otherwise.

I like your Sirius. There are not many fanfics that have him actually quite vulnerable in certain ways. Although I am beginning to wonder how on earth all of this is actually going to tie in with canon, as the prologue seemed to imply it would. If you manage to actually pull it off and tie up all the loose ends, you're very good.

Please update a little bit sooner for the next chapter...