Reviews for Discovering Myself
dtseou chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
Great story, thanks for writing it
Jessica chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
Definitely one of the better Sarkneys! Even after the years the show has been off, I love reading Sark/Sydney stories. Thanks you!
Halle Alexis chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
This was one of my all-time favorite Sarkney stories!
Sinvisigoth chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
Loved the story, especially the ending. Still would have loved it even more if we'd seen Sydney and Sark falling in love, rather than arriving there suddenly, but great job on an awesome story.
Sinvisigoth chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
This story is, although written well, thoroughly frustrating so far. Having had to read through half a dozen chapters of what was more or less just the tv show in written form and felt like a waste of time, and then something flicks a switch and suddenly Sark's the man she wants...right now I kinda want to scream. The leadup to how they end up together is the absolute best part of any story, and I really hope that we get to see that in coming chapters rather than just having to accept that something happened and they're all of a sudden together.
umms chapter 20 . 9/20/2010
loved it !
Best-of-Nerds-and-Spies chapter 20 . 9/10/2010
Such an amazing story. I LOVE SARKNEY!

I really loved the fact that Will was Sark's handler at some point and how they developed that friendship bond. I really also love Charlie, she's the female version of Sark. Such an amazing story :)
rkm chapter 20 . 9/28/2008
i'm really, really impressed with this story! love that sark and sydney were finally treated as equals - the show never really fully acknowledged that! love that sloane got his comupance at the hands of sydney, charlie was a hoot, love the begrudging respect between irina and jack (that was always there in the show, too). truly an addictive read!
Katkit chapter 20 . 6/22/2007
I really loved this story... I haven't really liked the sydney/sark relationship before... but in this story it is simply perfect...
Suzy87 chapter 20 . 2/24/2007
Great story! I love it! Sarkney is my only Alias shipper and they rock together. I love the Chemistry that you wrote in the first Syd/Sark meetings and I loved the flashbacks. The end is very simple and at the same time really huge, because it represents Sydney Bristow in every word. Congratulations and Thanks!
jr forever chapter 20 . 12/1/2006
That was seriously one of the best sark/sydney fanfics that I have ever read. I loved it! I wish that this was how the show went. This is way better then everything that happened from season three and on...Anyways this was an awesome fic. You did a really good job! I loved how in character everyone was. I could really see all of this happen.
explodeychik chapter 20 . 6/14/2006
I know this fic is old now, but I had to write this. LOVED IT ! If only this is the way it really went. :) It was impossible not to read this from start to finish straight away. Once again, thanks for a great read and some awesome Sarkney action.
qblisa chapter 20 . 5/21/2006
Wow... That was a GREAT story. Although the first 5 or 6 chapters were slow (just like the episode - except a few small changes), it was still excellent.

I loved Sydney's character growth and the way she slowly regained her memories. I loved the hotel in Rome... nice teaser before the real realisation. My favourite part was the way Sydney regained her memories and had to shift through her feelings before she fell back in-love with him... Very true to her character, and made for a good suspenseful read.

I also loved how Irina and Jack bickered a lot, but were there for their daughter. I also loved the fact that Vaughn wasn't a loyal friend to Sydney when he thought she broke the law... He annoys me. I'm still not too sure of Charlie, she kinda too cocky (even for someone related to Sark).

You did a wonderful job of writing Sark - The PERFECT man! Sexy, save, intelligent, understanding and in-love.

I really loved the story and am adding it to my favourites :)

Maybe you could do a sequel about Sydney's organisation and 'The Circle' (headed up by someone else Sydney hates - Anna Espinosa and Cole (he is funny)... Hey just a suggestion)

Lisa :)
xofalling2deep chapter 20 . 5/7/2006
Wow, I loved it! You did a really good job with the characters and the plot and everything. Nothing seemed rushed or over-detailed. Great job!
SerpientePrincess chapter 20 . 1/11/2006
Ever considered doing a sequel? *pauses to consider going to check if you have but decides against it* Because I absolutely adore the way you write the characters! And I love that you used a claddagh ring for Syd's engagement ring, they're just so cool! hehehe. You may be hearing a little more from me soon, because I'm going to go and see what else you've written, I really like the way you write. Ta for now!

CatilinSerpientePrincess