Reviews for The Betrothal
valkyrie-23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
hey, i've just read your story and i hope to god you find some time to finish it because i would really love to see how it pans out. I love the idea of lancelot and galahad being brothers and the arranged marriage, please please please please finish this story, i'm sure it would be amazing :)
nc619 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I really like this story. I hope you didn't completely abandon this story because I can see myself becoming very much addicted to it. Please write more!
Smilie chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
HEY ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY

I would love to see more
SkyeLight2x1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Ooh please continue, I think that this could be really good!

Skye
Gypsy Luv chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Oh please don't tell me you don't entend to continue with this! Its been a very, very, very long time sense you've posted it! Surely you see from the reviews we all likey very well and wish to read more on this extremely interesting topic! M, I love Tristan, anything with him in is catches my attention totally!
ElleloveMax85 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Dude that was funny as hell. Totally liked it. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.

Elle the Evil One
Gypsy Luv chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Freak, well, maybe, but I like how your freaky mind works! This is the second story I have read of yours today that has left me very pleased indeed! Your a wonderfull writer! Anyways, I hope you cont' this one! Only I have a feeling if you do that Lancelot may wish to take his place back once he meets Tristan! Well, at least he would in my dreams! I Love it! Please cont'!
Sprite chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
aw it's cute the last two lines are the greatest...yeah my three favorite couples are mentioned too...squee well yeah love it

~*Sprite
Rikkali chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
*blinks* Interesting. Very interesting...I like the take on Tristan, how he’s some legend and all. But I’m curious...what is the point of the two getting married (besides to appease all the KingArthurSlashFangirls out there)? Will it tie two lands together or something? I was just wondering, because it seems somewhat odd that Arthur and Tristan would just decide to make up the marriage contract betrothal before Lancelot was even born if there wasn’t something to gain from it. Speaking of the marriage contract, I’m curious what that detailed. I mean, was it just a betrothal to any of Arthur and Guins children, whether it be male of female? And whoa, one thing threw me. I figured that the betrothal was made between Lancelot and Tristan by Arthur and Tristan’s father, not by Tristan himself at first. So, Tristan’s quite old then, isn’t he? Interesting…well, it’s a very cool idea you have here. I look forward to Tristan’s arrival, the first meeting of the two knights, and, of course, to reading more of this great story.
BohemiaLMM chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Yes, you are a freak. :P POWER TO THE FREAKS! XD

Well ... This was interesting, I suppose. :S Good job, nonetheless!

*hugs*

~BohemiaLMM~

(I think someone needs to go on my authur alert list )
Squallsgurlygurl chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
How did u know? When I first read the whole thing about the Guinevere, Arthur, Lancelot & Galahad thing yeah my face did turn quite intresting but... look at it this way, it's different! Go ahead, you're doing great.
gossy chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
please continue, even if it is a bit weird. Its really well written though except for one mistake i picked up. is lance supposed to say just 'it's because i love' or is it a typo?
Renn chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
interesting...more? *puppy eyes*

btw, will this end up as a Tristan/Galahad or Gawain/Galahad? or even Tristan/Lancelot?
LadyBush chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Yes, you are a freak. Doesn't stop the story being fantastic, though!

Also, I can see Lancelot regreting his decision not to marry because Tristan is completely GORGEOUS *sigh*. Anyway, I hope you continue this soon!
zeeharan chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
"When I am wed, I will tell Tristan to beat you down." Galahad informed Lancelot calmly while he was hung upside down with the ankles by his older brother.

"You do that."

HA!

You are not a freak so sit your butt down and write some more, freak.