Reviews for Switching Sweaters
noir raven dravenwood chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
Um ok...wow...um its really good and slightly confusing and emonational. But hay i love it so um yeah can't wait for the next chapter.
Star Mile chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
That was wonderful! And so was your other chapters for "Sittin On A fence" and "I Like Hating Him." I forgot to review them earlier! Sorry! But I loved them all! *bows down to you*

Nozomi Anshin chapter 10 . 9/9/2004
oO interesting... I can see the similarities, though! Definitely. Great job, can't wait for more!
tearlesereph chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
awwh... no smex! But that's okie, I'm very proud of Ken for saying no! *thumbs up* Aya gets his way too much, he needs to be deprived of smex for awhile! Yush! *nods* demo... I like reading the smex XD
Kiishi-kun chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
:P You're still doing great! Keep it up! _ Woohoo!
Euphrasie chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
This story is turning out rather interesting~ I just noticed that the title and chapters of this story are all a repetition of the letter 'S'~ Hehe. Please write more soon!
kaede11 chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
Man i think its time for ken ken to wisen up and make his fucking teamates suffer! i hope that aya, omi and ohji suffer for all the shit the put ken thorugh.
Intenso chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
YAY! Another chapter!

Please write more, I really like your story.

I can't wait for more!
Star Mile chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
Oh, I like. Sexual tension. _

tearlesereph chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
T_T poor Omi! *huggles him*

Aya's such a bastard! First he screws Ken and leaves him on Youji's bed and then interrupt Ken & Omi's shower. Even if he likes Ken that's going way overboard.
Star Mile chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
Oh! I love this! More drama and lovely shower scenes *drool* Wonderful as usual! I await the next installment! _~

Wildfire2 chapter 9 . 9/2/2004
I want to KILL aya! IS SOMEONE going to knock some sence into him! ANYONE! PLEASE!

Wildfire
fiery-icicles chapter 9 . 9/2/2004
aahh! Ken seems so weak! have him punch aya and shut him up! _ poor Omi...i feel sorry for him...
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »